Seifer Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 I was just curious on what everyone thought. does it look better short or long. I like the long better.
crazyforpiccolo Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 i like he with long hair too. But she looks fine in short also.
crazyforpiccolo Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by crazyforpiccolo [/i] [B]i like he with long hair too. But she looks fine in short also. [/B][/QUOTE] i meant her not he. :laugh: my mistake:laugh:
Dark Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 Edit your post if u have somethin 2 add! Anyway she iz better with long hair.
Sephiroth Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 she looks better with long hair, but she looks ok with short hair too....
Chib Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tatsumi Shinsu [/i] [B]She looks fine in both. [/B][/QUOTE] I think so too:smirk:
Break Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 i have never seen her, only in short in a pic, ill say theyre both the same.
piccolo Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 I think she looks cute with long hair, and looks cool with short hair.
Syk3 Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I like it better short. After all, i suggested it. It is better so when she fights it won't get in her eyes and her oppenents can't grab it during a match...well, u kno what i said!!!
Flash Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Heh heh... Seeing as I live in NZ, and hardly anyone knows about anything past the Cell saga, when I first showed my friends some episodes from the Buu saga, and they saw Videl w/ short hair, they thought she was a guy! LOL! :cross: I think She looks cute with Long hair... :D
anime lover Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 SHORT!!!!! Thats all I have to say. :D
BlackUnicorn Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I like it better long (i agree with ur friends, final_flash):wigout:
PiroMunkie Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]Long! Long! Long! Long! She looks weird with short hair :D[/SIZE]
Flash Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Long! Long! Long! Long! She looks weird with short hair :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes... She looks almost... Mannish... :wigout:
Chib Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 If you look at her for a while, you'll think she look better with short hair. I don't know why.
Guest Erik Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 She looks alright with either one,but I would say short is a bit better.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I lovvvvvveeeee short hair, it makes us chicks look woo-hoo..LOL Videl looks cute with the short hair, better than the polly-anna look...hehehehe
anime lover Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]I lovvvvvveeeee short hair, it makes us chicks look woo-hoo..LOL Videl looks cute with the short hair, better than the polly-anna look...hehehehe [/B][/QUOTE] You are my new friend.:D
amibasuki Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I like her hair longer, but not when it's in pigtails. more like it was at the end or DBZ/beginning of GT
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 VIde looks ok with the pigtails. But when its long. SHE HAS [U]SEX APPEAL[/U]
Pressure Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 :mad: i hate videl!! eww!! her hair looks bad in anyway shape or form it is!!! ewwwww! she is alwayz throwin herself all over gohan.. yuck! .. but to all you who are fans of this rug licker (in my opinion) i have nothing against you, i just hate the frigging thought of videl!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now