Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]This is wierd, but any of you ever dream that has something to do with DBZ. I did, instead of being hero, I was killed in my dream. :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At least i'm not that ill-fated. I'm the Hero in my dream! :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tatsumi Shinsu [/i]
[B]i have never dreamed about any of the dragonballs. [/B][/QUOTE]

oh, but you HAVE dreamt of a dragonball character, just not the dragonballs? heh heh, just kiddin....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

oh, but you HAVE dreamt of a dragonball character, just not the dragonballs? heh heh, just kiddin.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I did, I dream of all the Z worriers.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh, you need help.... [/B][/QUOTE]

hey! I have no control over what I see in my sleep
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

hey! I have no control over what I see in my sleep [/B][/QUOTE]

neither do i. i have neva dremt about the DB characters but when i was 11 or 12, i did dream of link coming into a big computer game store, where i was, he was on epona and he ran into a corridor and then he jumped into a picture.....i DO NOT need help, k, im 13 years old. :angel: seriously
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

I did, I dream of all the Z worriers. [/B][/QUOTE]

All the Z worriers, you definitely need help. I do dream about DBZ, but it's a nightmare. I see I was trap in a battle field and die for no reason.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]you die for no reason???? :confused:
hmmmmmm.....do they kill you or do you just die?> [/B][/QUOTE]

Everyone is fighting, and there is a lot of energy ball or fireball flying around. One of them hit me, I try to run, but it is hopeless. You know what happen when you're dreaming and it's time to woke up, or end the dream, at that time I die, and the dream end. I sweat because I died.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

Everyone is fighting, and there is a lot of energy ball or fireball flying around. One of them hit me, I try to run, but it is hopeless. You know what happen when you're dreaming and it's time to woke up, or end the dream, at that time I die, and the dream end. I sweat because I died. [/B][/QUOTE]

so who killed you? did you see the face? Maybe if you can pin his pics up on a dart board and throw the darts at him. It might make you feel better.:)
Posted
I have before once or twice never died i always killed my enemy. I uh also did something with 18.......It was really weird and i couldnt wake up....It was a good dream:o :o :o :o
Posted
yeah, actually i did dream about DBZ. There was this one time I dreamt that gohan (the teenage version) wuz wearing suspenders, and he wuz on a date with videl... i thought, woah... i'm dreaming DBZ... hehe... i'm weird... i know i know... but that's that!:sleep:
Posted
You all have better dream than I am. Just for some reason, I stand in the battle field and see people from DBZ are fighting. Energy ball and fireball is all over the place. There I am standing and looking around with fear, then a fireball or energy hit me, I try to run, but I'm finish. Then I woke up, I'm sweating and scare. I'm glad it's only a dream. I wish I can be a hero in my dream, but it turn out that I'm being kill. So much for a dream.
Posted
I dream a lot about DBZ, and I call their name when I'm dreaming too, which make my cousin think their is something wrong with me. Sometime I punch her during the night. She hated when that happen. :laugh: What can I do about dream, I can help it.
Posted
Well.. I hate to admit it, but I have..

It took place on the basketball courts of my old school... My friend was getting ready to fight Cell, and another Friend was sitting on the sideline, with a bag of Jellybeans... My friend fighting Cell was knocked down, and then Cell started to steal the Jellybeans... My friend called out for help, but I was preoccupied, flying around... Seeing as it was a dream, it felt so real... So awesome... Screw the dreams 'Plot', whenever I have a whacked out dream like that, I just try to take control and make the most of it... :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]flash, you need help, ever thought about seeing a shrink.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Naw, I've just got to stop sniffing this Ajax...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]flash, you need help, ever thought about seeing a shrink.... [/B][/QUOTE]

huh? what's a shrink...? It's not a swear aren't it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...