Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Last chance to get in the Otaku Artist Elite for a while


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well... if I'm okay to enter the gfx too (I'm assuming this includes banners) then I'll go for that as well ^_^

[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~dougieb2/images/erinzygerbanner2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~dougieb2/images/bishbanner2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~dougieb2/images/bakabanner8.jpg[/img]

And I'm aware that you'll have seen two of them around, but they [i]are[/i] mine O_o! Honest! And I guess this also clears me up for the "more than one type of art" thingy... ^_^;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Your signature is INSANELY huge.... Would you be most kind and lessen it.... about... 75%.... it's just far to big. Your signature should be no bigger than the posts you make.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I will lessen it some. There isn't a limit tho is there? I didn't read that there was, but since you asked nicely I will! But that won't like be something that lessens my chance will it?

Well, anyhow, I am working on a drawing as we speak for everyone!

Love, Kaola

*Lessening Sig right after this post*
Posted
Well here's my final entry. Its an old pic I posted before. Oh well, that doesn't matter does it?:therock:

:D Well here it is:
Posted
Oh I love that one WW2, I have it saved from your other post! She is really cute and very very nice looking-the drawing that is! I don't think the arms are too big either b/c you have to think of how her arms are being held up against her body which will flatten them out to make the look bigger....I never told you that in your other post!

Love, Kaola

*hopes the sig is better now for ya Transtic* ;)
Posted
mmm, maybe I will post something up too if the deadline isn't met already. =\ they are old pics tho, cus i haven't done too much pencil in a while. Oh yes, I am going for the drawings section.

we are supposed to enter 3 right?

[url=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Dragon_Slay_-.jpg]The Lena Inverse thing that many of you saw.[/url]
[url=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/freehand/-_Gustwing_oO_-.jpg]lil draggie anthro.[/url]
[url=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/freehand/-_Schlin_-.jpg]a pic of my RO character with pencil crayons?[/url]

hopefully i didn't link anything wrong.
Posted
Ok the last thingys Went all screwy so I had to re-do everything I dont know why though.. Hmm. Ohh well here they are

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=456265[/IMG]
Posted
So, when is this contest ending?
I'm just interested in giving my two cents on the wieners... heh.

Su - I love that last banner you did. Great job. ^_^

Keep up the good work all.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
i am very sorry everyone. i have had the 'worm' for about a month now. i had told a freind of mine to tell darkdeath to handle the competition, but he never does anything i tell him to. i'm very sorry. there is no competition right now. sorry for the inconveinence.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...