Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=00006][b]I swear I'm sticking to this thread and not gonna let it die. >_<

Are are some nice, nutricious banners for yall:

EDIT: Removed scratchy banner

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/kiss.jpg[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/taito.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/lionwar.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/logan.jpg[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/yaoiboys.gif[/img]

Please tell me what you think.

-Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1] Mm, tasty boys. >_< Nice banners! I like the WeiB Kreuz one [Aya's mine]. It may be my computer (since it sucks), but the first one's animation is a bit choppy. ::shrugs::[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=000066][b]It's choppy on mine too, for some reason. I don't think it is for everyone, though.

Here is one I made for Lalaith Ril:

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/yaoiboys2.png[/img]

-Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
No, it is choppy for me when it shows up! But those are all really good! You should also post the one for me! I think that one is amazing....well I guess there is no need to post it since it is in my sig! But great job Leh!

Love, Kaola
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]Here are some new ones:

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/braidlessbaka.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/doukeshi03.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/erinzyger.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/geist.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/heavenscloud.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/mina.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/scorpio.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/sweetreyes.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/takiebina.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/terra.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/walnut.gif[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/deltarebellion/wondershot.gif[/img]

Tell me what the hell you think, lol.

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1] All very nice and simple looking [thought I'm guessing not simple to make], I love the lines and blocks you put in there. I don't like the second one so much, it seems a bit [i]off[/i]. Nice job, anywho![/size]
Posted
Heh, I love 'em Logan. You so naughty... hehe.
My fave is the very first one you posted... all of the Delta Rebellion banners are pretty fresh too... nice and simple.

Glad to see your workin in some innocent yaoi... keep up the super work. ^_^
Posted
Oh good, I was wondering if you were gonna post those! They are all so great! I like all the chics the best tho!! Their characters are so cute! Great Great job Leh! You are very talented! I really like what you do with your banners...you just have this look to them all...I don't know, but when I see banners of yours I know that you made them before I look! Like you have a signature to your banners!

Love, Kaola
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]Here are a new pair. Look and lecture.

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/leh.jpg[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/leh.jpg[/img]

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
I like the manga-ness. heh. I've been doin a lot of the manga-ness in my banners lately.

Like I said on AIM, I don't remember his name ever being Vash the Sexy Stampede. Ha
Posted
HAHA That was funny Dan, but yeah! It is!! Me and Leh changed it!

Good banner and avatar Leh! I love the way Vash is looking!! I haven't seen that picture of him I don't think. But nice work as always!!

Love, Kaola
Posted
Very nice. A lot better than something I could do. Anywayz, lets cut to the chase. My score for your new stuff:

Banner: 10/10

Avi: 9.7/10

I get verrrrryyy picky. Keep up the good work.

~A very picky person~
Posted
[size=1] :P Something is wrong with my computer, so I can't view your last banner for Lan, but I [i]love[/i] your Vash avatar and banner. He certainly looks sexy enough. ::drools:: Like how you made the background of this banner, it looks cool. Text is good, too. So thumbs up from me.[/size]
Posted
I'm liking the Vash one ;) especially the "manga-ness" (and then I discovered I wasn't the first person to call it that ^_^)

And the blocky one is cool, I've had a thing for "blocks" recently, and... I dunno O_o it looks really spiffy, like the banner isn't just a big box, but that you've somehow made it into a weird shape... or something... *twitch*

Yeah, I'm liking the banners (and avis O_o) keep 'em coming! ^____^
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]Here's a new one. I don't know if it's good or not, but you guys can decide.

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/leh2.jpg[/img]

EDIT: Here is another version. It's hard to place text in this one.

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/leh22.jpg[/img]

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]Here are two more versions...arg! I can't decide what kind of text/where to put it.

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/leh23.jpg[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/leh24.jpg[/img]

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Banners/leh25.jpg[/img]


Leh, the frustrated chimp.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Those banners are good. I like the text and many otherthings about them. I wish I had the talent that you had. Plus the picture of Irvine I would Presume is a very good one. And it adds to the banner.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]Well, here is a new one.

Note: Do not use the banners I make without permission. *coughticaltcough*

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Thats a really good banner of Vash. Its a little blurry on my comp, so its either the banner or just my computer, anyways I think its really good. I would rate it 10/10.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...