Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just Wondering What Anime would u like to c get a moive i mean like an anime moive with Voice Actors and y?

I would love to c a Hellsing Movie get made becaues of all the great music and characters in it not to mention it left off at to much of a cliff hanger

I also would like to c a Trigun moive to answer some of the questions the sires didnt answer like [spoiler] r there any more prodject SEEDS ships left? and what happens to Knives does he return to evil does he get a new bunch o Gung HO Guns [/spoiler]

what dew u people think?

[color=hotpink][size=1]Edited to fix tags. *QA*[/color][/size]
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
first of all if movie not to sound like a jerk but yeah I guess a trigun movie would work so yeah they have a bebop movie so I will ramble on if I don't stop.
Posted
I'm for an anime Trigun movie. I think it would be cool, especially if it were either a flashback explaining the backstory on the characters more, or even better if it were set post-series and dealt with the characters' lives after the series (I've seen some somewhat good fanfiction on that, but I still think the series needed a much better official ending or continuation than it had)

However, note that I said an [i]anime[/i] movie. A live-action Trigun sounds even worse than the idea of a live-action Eva-like bad cosplay given a 100 million-dollar budget. I don't think they could ever find actors that would look anything like the characters (Maybe they could get someone to look like Legato or Wolfwood-which [spoiler]would probably not even BE there in a post-series setting[/spoiler], but getting an actor that really did justice to, say, Knives or Vash would be impossible.)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think a Trigun movie or OVA would be cool... Or an FLCL movie... or maybe their could even be another Rurouni Kenshin Movie!
Posted
I agree with everyone else in saying that a Trigun movie would be most excellent! An Inuyasha movie would be cool too, but they need to release all the episodes at least to Cartoon Network first.
Posted
Well since there are already Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, RaXephon, and Inuyasha movies out there, I have to agree that Trigun should also get the movie treatment.
The movie could act as a prequel or sequel to the series. Or it could be like the CB movie, and happen sometime during the series.

I also believe they should make another Kenshin movie. The more RK the better.:D
Posted
[size=1] Milliefan, there [i]is[/i] going to a live-action Evangelion movie. It might turn out good, though, since Hideaki gets a say in it. Maybe...

But a Trigun movie would be nice, but I'd rather want to see a Gravitation one. :P I should shut up now...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IloveBebop [/i]
[B]There's an Inuyasha movie? Guess I need to find out... where people find out this stuff. Or ... uh... nevermind. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah they've made an Inuyasha movie already. I think it came out in Japan a year or two ago, but it hasn't been brought over here yet.

At least I don't think it has.:D
Posted
There should toatally be a .hack//sign movie! It should have characters from the show and game (Crim should be the main character)
A Trigun movie would be awesome too. It would beable to answer alot of questions after the last episode.
hm... an FLCL Movie would be good, but... It would probably be rated PG-13 or R since its perverted at times.
Posted
THERE ARE 3 INUYASHA MOVIES!!! There is one RK movie, one CB movie, and there need to be .hack and Trigun movies...

PS: I cant believe someone else has seen Orphen... I got the gameand first 3 episodes.
Posted
Oooo movies are good Well i would have to have a list cause even though alot of anime series have movies already most anime series should have more movies IMO. So i would say Evs should have a movie about the first and second impact, rurouni kenshin would be fun with another OVA although ive olny seen the OVA and like 7 episodes, cowboy bebop could use another movie mabye about say other bounty hunters or many some OVA series with a whole bunch of new bounty hunter teams, and not that last but last for now i would say .hack could use a few movies or just a couple more OVA series cause from what ive seen it could vary alot yet still be similar enough to get a grasp of the entire idea without needing to see a bit of each series.
Posted
I agree totally with Lone. A hellsing movie would be amazing to see. It would resemble resident evil and since well...resident evil didnt make a lot of money hopefully a hellsing movie would. The music in it is fantastic so i would also say that the soundtrack for the movie would be great also. The only thing is, i dont see how the creators would make another plot for hellsing as a movie. I would rather them finish the series first and then make a movie. Oh well though i guess time will tell.
Posted
A good movie would be Blue Gender. Or Soultaker. Oh yeah, did you kow Cowboy Bebop has a second series?
Posted
Were you here this from Tical, How can there be a second sires if [spoiler] Spikes Dies he got slashed up good by Vicious sword[/spoiler] maybe it could be a OVA like Spike durring his Cyndatic days but i highly dout a secnond siers, And if there is this " Cowboy Bebop 2" you know were i could get a trailer? Were did you here this from????


[I]Negotiation Results: To Be Continued[/I]
Posted
Well, Spike has taken worse obvoiusly. When he faked his death, in Ballad of Fallen Angels (he fell about 5 stories aftre loosing quite a bit of blood. So i wouldn't be suprised. It would be awsome to see an older Ed, and aging Spike, and even older Jet, and I don't know what to say about Faye. But, yeah.

There should be Ruroini Kenshin movie that follows the Obiwaban (sp?) group in the Revolution and show the earlier days of Sano. THat would rule.
Posted
You know, I honestly don't think many series should get movies. It just seems like in most cases, they don't create a longer, grander episode... They just summarize the TV show into a two hour film. I never understood that.

I wouldn't mind a Lone Wolf and Cub anime, unless that already exists... then again, that's a manga.
Posted
.hack//SIGN, FLCL, and Excel Saga should all get a movie. Or even better! A combination of all 3. Wouldn't that be..........interesting! *laughs as he thinks it up in his small head*:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]Well, Spike has taken worse obvoiusly. When he faked his death, in Ballad of Fallen Angels (he fell about 5 stories aftre loosing quite a bit of blood. So i wouldn't be suprised. It would be awsome to see an older Ed, and aging Spike, and even older Jet, and I don't know what to say about Faye. But, yeah.

There should be Ruroini Kenshin movie that follows the Obiwaban (sp?) group in the Revolution and show the earlier days of Sano. THat would rule. [/B][/QUOTE]

YOU READ MY MIND!!! For the past 4 months ive been thinking about making an Oniwaban early days movie!!!!!!!!

But according to the person who told me about "Cowboy Bebop Ural Terpischore" (dont ask)said it had all new charachters. But he might have had bad resources. This could be another "Hellsing case"
Posted
I agree that FLCL and .hack should get movies. I´ve never seen Trigun, but after all this I really should. Also, whoever said Gravitation should get a movie, I really agree. Although I should find the last couple of episodes too. I also think that Slayers should get a movie (yeah, it already has one...but it´s really not that good).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]Well, Spike has taken worse obvoiusly. When he faked his death, in Ballad of Fallen Angels (he fell about 5 stories aftre loosing quite a bit of blood. So i wouldn't be suprised. It would be awsome to see an older Ed, and aging Spike, and even older Jet, and I don't know what to say about Faye. But, yeah.

There should be Ruroini Kenshin movie that follows the Obiwaban (sp?) group in the Revolution and show the earlier days of Sano. THat would rule. [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you! About Faye, I think she should finally be in jail. That would be very amusing. The visits would sure be hilarious!

That Rurouni Kenshin movie would be most excellent! Even though "Rurouni Kenshin" wouldn't be in the name, since Kenshin wouldn't be in it. You spelled Obiwaban right, don't worry about that. Would Misao be in it? That's just a wondering, but it probably would need an answer.

The earlier days of Sano would also be interesting. I wonder how long it took for him to be able to carry his Sanbato. I'd probably laugh at his struggling (dont kill me, Sano fans).
Posted
Well for spike didnt vcious just stap him and the the top of the building blew up cause i think he could survive that stabing wound since im real and ive survived worse without immediate medical attention but mabye parts could be taken from vicious and spike to make one person or something. Also i was think more along the lines of a second series follow the lives of other bounty hunters or make a few 4 episode OVAs following other small groups of bounty hunters.

EDIT: Argh i just remembered that the scene where spike shoots vicious and vicious stabs spike wans the end so i feel stupid... *runs off to go cheat the system to make money and buy anime*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...