Dragonballzman Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 I think I screwed up the last two verse...But anyway. A poem done out of pure boredom. [QUOTE]It pains my heart So much to see, All of the assholes Surrounding me. I can't get away, The fighing won't stop, Their heated debates Go round the clock. I just can't believe What we live in today, Never again will a smile brighten up my day. I used to think like this, That assholes were bad, But then I realised; I'm following the fad. I thought to myself That all was not right, But it was never different; ...I just wasted a night.[/QUOTE] As you can tell, I'm obviously no professional poet, so comments and critiscism are extremely welcomed, especially the latter.
Spikey Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 Uhh.. that was kind of funny. Then again sad. Very nice job. Now let's see a poem from you that doesn't ryme. :)
Raiha Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 [color=royalblue]He can't, he's inept. *giggles and ducks the heavy flying objects* I am proud to have had a part in this beautiful piece of explicit poetry....[/color]
wild thang Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 uh... ok... that was different, but good job man. but i feel insulted.
Boo Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 =o very nice. Didnt know the spwite master with the OMG BRILLANTUH banner could write poems so I was scared man! never gimme such a shock again man! Thats not groovy dude! Ehm yah ehm.... cough It was almost as brilliant as your banner lol
FartMaster745 Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 lol, that was pretty funny. I can relate to your poem but instead of a night, its every night :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now