Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] I just saw Jackass the movie with one of my 3 complimentary tickets, and all I can say is, I'm glad it was free.

It was hilariously funny for two reasons, it was utterly pathetic and moronic. I enjoy alot of movies that are pathetic, they give me something to laugh at. :laugh:

I enjoyed alot of the skits though, such as [spoiler] the mother and the crocodile in her house [/spoiler]

Silly, stupid, appaling and plotless. I guess you can't really expect much in the way of movies from MTV.

Still though, for a free movie, it was a great laugh. Not something I would pay to watch, thank god I didn't.

What are your thoughts on the Jackass movie? Where did they come up with this trash? [/size]
Posted
Omg! My mom rented it the other day, because she said all the people at her work were talking about... But she didnt wacth it for long.. It was funny at first but towards the end... I just wont say
Posted
i love jackass. i went to see it in theaters when it came out and bought it when it came out on dvd. i loved the parts with [spoiler]the airhorn on the golf course, tropical polevaulting and party boy[/spoiler]. i laughed so hard... well, i really cant say much more than that. i love jackass.
Posted
Jackass - Nonsensical hilarity that will guarantee a large bellowing of laughs and "Oh, my God!" I loved every minute of it. Sure, it was stupid (Heck I kept saying, "These guys are stupid" every few minutes), but it was just plain funny to see idiots do really dumb things.

The [spoiler]golf course skit[/spoiler] was probably my favorite, too. Oh, and [spoiler]rocket skates[/spoiler]. Good times...

:D
Posted
Although it was hilariously funny, when i went to watch it in the movies it was too crowded and we only got tickets 3 rows from the front. Seeing everything (especially what they were doing) that closes nearly made me chuck up.
especially the snow cone bit.. ugghh
Posted
Jackass was wild but really funny to me. It was like that show America's Funniest Home Video people getting concusions while people in the audience laugh. Pain isn't funny to me nasty stuff like craping in your pants is funny.
Posted
I haven't seen it yet.. but I'll rent it some time soon. The show is real funny. Heh, I can rent movies for free here since my sister works at the movie place. Anyway, I'll check it out.
Posted
i thought it was wicked funny and like everyone else i liked the golfcourse and tropical polevaulting and when i think steve-o tried to walk the tight rope across the alligator pit
Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1]I haven't seen the movie, but I saw the commercial on the T.V.

It was real silly and pathetic because who would want to be a bowling ball and get bowled to the bowling pins?[/color][/size]
Posted
I rented it yesterday. Right now I'm on vacation, but there's nothing to do at night. I can't get online(I can durring the day, but it's 28k.), or watch tv. I can however watch video tapes on my TV/VCR. I thought it was pretty good, but my opinion may have been altered a bit, because it was better than anything else I could have been doing. My favorite part was the [spoiler]rocket skates[/spoiler].

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...