Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow, that stuff's as nice as your woodwork! It's all so smooth and well-balanced. And shiny too... *stares at the shiny things*

You're really good with this stuff, 86! ^_^

..But is that one in the back an iguana..? I can't tell what that one is..

[b]9.4/10[/b]
Posted
Wooo girl! First a chair, and now pottery O_o Makes me feel [i]too[/i] academic... >.>

Heh... at first I was worried the iguana was supposed to be a pot ~_~ Stupid Baka...! *grins* No, it's really nice. They all are in fact. ^_____^;;
Posted
[color=0099ff]I like the two little bowls and the thing that looks like one of those whiskey jugs. ;) The teapot, iguana, and urn thing are a little crude. Good work. :)[/color]
Posted
Thats so cool! *steals pottery* Thats awesome! I once tryed pottery at this one art place... well, lets just say it didnt turn out very well ^_^' I think the blue bowl looks really cool! I like the colors ^^
Rating: 9.5/10
Posted
Whoa that is really good. It makes the stuff I made in 3D art look like silly putty.

I like the way you glazed everything, they all look very professional.

You seem to have some mad skillz when it comes to pottery. Did you mainly use the potters wheel?:D
Posted
I used the pottery wheel for everything except for the handle on the teapot and the Iguana, yes iguana. The iguana was made using the same process as drawing...sort of. I've been in pottery class all last year, and I am planning to take it all year next year. It is very enjoyable.
Posted
[color=0099ff]I had a ceramics class last semester. I made a fish. He looks sort of like "Blinky" from The Simpsons. :D[/color]
Posted
The only ceramic I ever made was a dinosaur and it looked more like a dog than a prehistoric beast. >_<;;

With that being said, I'm hardly a worthy critic in this field, but I that what you've made is very nice, J. It appears as if it's carefully crafted. It must have taken a lot of patience to glaze it properly and cast it and such.

It's quite unique to see a pottery topic. ^^;;
Posted
Wowie! Pottery and chairs! You're very handy, aren't you? I wish I could do stuff like that... Sugoi! I like the iguana one!
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Oooh! Very nice! I've never made pottery except for this one cup I made in Kindergarden...

lol, anyways, I really like them. They look very nice! ^^

[b]Rating:[/b] 9.6/10[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...