MysticGohan Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Well, it's homecoming week.. it's great... all these banners and all.. " Seniors are sexy, don't hate, don't hate " - That one is hilarious.. and all these other ones like Varsity 5 - 0!! We are 5 - 0 and play some other team that is 5 - 0 for our homecoming football game. It's going to be sweet. And we got our dance on Saturday.. ahh, it's great. Homecoming week is the best...
Sara Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B]Homecoming week is the best... [/B][/QUOTE]For you,maybe... Well, anyway....enjoy yourself...
MysticGohan Posted September 27, 2001 Author Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]For you,maybe... Well, anyway....enjoy yourself... [/B][/QUOTE] Ah hot ****..why not? You should be loving hc!! don't ruin it for yourself and others... enjoy and enjoy!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Homecoming week was always fun.... we always had weird things during the week and a big Pep Ralley at the end, which no one ever went to.... they just left to go home.... haha no one cares about school spirit except those few people...
Sara Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B] Ah hot ****..why not? You should be loving hc!! don't ruin it for yourself and others... enjoy and enjoy! [/B][/QUOTE]I tend to try to avoid making a fool of myself in public. :p Then again, I went out for the play this year...no better way to make an idiot of oneself than that....gah... I need sleep. Night, all.
Pastbyer Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 What's Homecoming Week? We don't have that in my country.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i] [B]What's Homecoming Week? We don't have that in my country. [/B][/QUOTE] Homecoming is a dance... it's a formal dance like the prom, but not as "popular".... also that Friday, football teams crown Homecoming King and Queen and normally play their rivals or some other good team.... the week this happens they do fun stuff in school.... it's basically school spirit week and the such....
Navi Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 homecoming is great, no, really. our elected student 'royals', student government officers, and their friends participate in spirit week. today they dressed up in pajamas. thank goodness we have these losers to entertain us.
Pastbyer Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Homecoming is a dance... it's a formal dance like the prom, but not as "popular".... also that Friday, football teams crown Homecoming King and Queen and normally play their rivals or some other good team.... the week this happens they do fun stuff in school.... it's basically school spirit week and the such.... [/B][/QUOTE] Um... Oh.... Kay....
BabyGirl Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i] [B] Um... Oh.... Kay.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hahaha, like you said, it's an American thing :D. Homecoming Week is next week...I've heard the days (meaning the "theme" of each day) are actually quite good. And, contradictory to what Transtic said, our team never plays our rival (that was last week...we lost :rolleyes: ) but instead we face really bad teams we know we can beat. Heh, last year we just killed that poor team...heh, last year we were good...too bad we're not AS good as last year...ah, I'm rambling, aren't I?[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] ".... also that Friday, football teams crown Homecoming King [/B][/QUOTE] Yay! Me was homecoming king! :D Heh, sorry, I just had to say that...a little sensless promotion for myself...but I hand the crown over next week...so bah! Anyhoo, yeah, homecoming was usually a lot of fun!! ...sometimes more fun than others..but hey, overall it was a cool. the SPIRIT DAYS were usually pretty nutty :p
PiroMunkie Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [SIZE=1]Homecoming's for posers. At least that's my opinion. That's all you ever see going to those things in this town. They dress like it's there friggin' wedding or something. "oo wow I'm homecoming king/queen!" Who cares?!?!?!?!!? Like that will look good on a resume?? Not at all. The next day they walk around like theyre the mac daddy or dueen of the dern school. I usually bump into them to show disrespect, and then they get all "royal" on me and use clothing as a sign of their "royal authority", they'll say stuff like "only the king wears [i]FUBU[/i]" and then I point out about 100 people also wearing [i]FUBU[/i] or whatnot. And I said the king cause I target the "homecoming king" cause he's the most obvious with his "great accomplishment". homecoming=hell[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B]Homecoming week is the best... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Homecoming week.....*cringe* I'm in this club/sorority called The Exchangettes, that makes you do rediculous things [i]all[/i] week. There's days like, "Dork Day," "80's Day," "Safari Day," etc. And to make things worse, I'm a little sister! :(:laugh: I know they're going to dress me up like a fruit and make me walk around singing.....LoL. At least our team, [b]The Titans...w00t w00t...:rolleyes:[/b], might score a point this year!![/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 I usually never participate in homecoming...but I'm cheering for my class of 2002!:)
Will2x Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 homecoming? i think i already had it. the pep rally was awesome i didnt have to do any work and the girls asses actually got me excited a lil.
Sephiroth Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 homecoming? ahh, one of the few american words which I don't know, help me out here guys....
BabyGirl Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]homecoming? ahh, one of the few american words which I don't know, help me out here guys.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Haha, yes, I already explained this (partially)to Pastbyer...and Transtic explained quite well... *Basically, it's an American thing :D[/color]
Sephiroth Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 ah, I see, just like how proms are an american only thing, I understand now, I think....
BabyGirl Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]ah, I see, just like how proms are an american only thing, I understand now, I think.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Well...yes :) Simply put, it's a special week out of the gridiron football season where everyone does stupid stuff on each day of the week, and at the end of the week there is a formal dance (well, it's not formal for ALL schools, but it is for ours) though it is not as formal as prom. We also elect Homecoming "court" (popularity contest :rolleyes: ) and then king and queen are usually announced at half time of the Friday night football game...but I think I just reinstated what Transted already said...heh :D[/color]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Homecoming week is all fine and dandy except that I'm in band and I have to go and be part of a marching field show at halftime. I'm gonna make large fool of myself
Guest Imsirion Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 home coming makes me sick, all the pep rallys and "school spirit",ya right. ihate school and this is the worst week. then people think im strange because i dont go to the games or dances( i never go to any of them) so they say, " wheres your school spirit?????" it sucks like today we had a major pep rally and a teacher was giving me dirty looks cuz i wasnt jumping and clapping like an idiot.:o
No-Name Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 homecoming week is okay. the homecoming pep rally sucked! the dance is tomorrow nite. im not goin wit any1 :( i feel like such a loser. o well.
Sui Generis Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 :D :D :D Me like homecoming!! Wait I am in 8th grade..oh well!! I get to go to the dance!! Thats right a junior asked me!! In your face!!!:devil:
BabyGirl Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]:D :D :D Me like homecoming!! Wait I am in 8th grade..oh well!! I get to go to the dance!! Thats right a junior asked me!! In your face!!!:devil: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Is that even...legal?[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ugh, how much i hate social events. I'd rather go to a punk concert. No talking, just anarchy. Ahhh, good ol' anarchy.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now