Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I have a q about FF7....


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Why not just "borrow" one from [URL=http://www.gamefaqs.com]This place[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

I reckon that together Sephy and I could write a better FF7 FAQ/Walkthrough then any of the ones on Gamefaqs... :smirk:
(Being the Otakuboards' FF7 Masters... Muahahaha!!)
Posted
Aah! I'm fedup with people sayin' that Quistis gives you 'Shiva' and 'Quezacoti'. U get them at th beginning from your computer.
I just had to ay that.:blush:
he he.Don't worry just a mistake Final Flash,no biggy. Sorry :(
Posted
[b][URL=http://absolutePlaystation.com/euro.htm]Absolute Playstation[/URL] Rules..unless of course you're from the [URL=http://www.absoluteplaystation.com]US[/URL], click on the first Hypy..it has atleast two walkthroughs for every game I know...of course,..I've only ever used this site 7 times (6 times when I got stuck in the maze place in FFVII :) )[/b]
Posted
heh, I need not borrow guides from anywhere, I am writing the whole thing from scratch, I am already at the point where you get vincent in nibelheim and writing up an easy way to defeat lost number....
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
We never got the pocketstation in the UK :( :bawl:
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Yeah but still . . . :( :bawl:

And um . . . does gameshark work?
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]again ill have to say... game shark is for babies that dont have the skillz to beat a real game... and i mean the games nowadays are too ez as it is :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Centra is the South most continet, the one with the Edea's house on it. You can fly there and get the Lion heart before you enter and make sure you have yellow HP, and Odin dies in one or two hits. :box:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...