Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]Why not just "borrow" one from [URL=http://www.gamefaqs.com]This place[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE] I reckon that together Sephy and I could write a better FF7 FAQ/Walkthrough then any of the ones on Gamefaqs... :smirk: (Being the Otakuboards' FF7 Masters... Muahahaha!!)
Zidargh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Aah! I'm fedup with people sayin' that Quistis gives you 'Shiva' and 'Quezacoti'. U get them at th beginning from your computer. I just had to ay that.:blush: he he.Don't worry just a mistake Final Flash,no biggy. Sorry :(
conpiracymonki Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [b][URL=http://absolutePlaystation.com/euro.htm]Absolute Playstation[/URL] Rules..unless of course you're from the [URL=http://www.absoluteplaystation.com]US[/URL], click on the first Hypy..it has atleast two walkthroughs for every game I know...of course,..I've only ever used this site 7 times (6 times when I got stuck in the maze place in FFVII :) )[/b]
Sephiroth Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 heh, I need not borrow guides from anywhere, I am writing the whole thing from scratch, I am already at the point where you get vincent in nibelheim and writing up an easy way to defeat lost number....
Zidargh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Yeah Sephiroth can do this easy.Same here,we don't need guides.Even though I'm not the one makin' it.lol.:laugh:
Axel--Ignition Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 in ff 8 you forgot the moomba. you summon him from a frindship item that you get from the pocket station.
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 We never got the pocketstation in the UK :( :bawl:
Axel--Ignition Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 niether did the US. There's still gameshark...:D
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 Yeah but still . . . :( :bawl: And um . . . does gameshark work?
Kuja Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]again ill have to say... game shark is for babies that dont have the skillz to beat a real game... and i mean the games nowadays are too ez as it is :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Axel--Ignition Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 gameshark is fun! I like toying around in the game... like swapping vincent wit sephiroth.:freak: :flaming:
sia Posted October 26, 2001 Author Posted October 26, 2001 Ok, new question....Which contenent is exactly...Centra? lol
Cecil Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Centra is the South most continet, the one with the Edea's house on it. You can fly there and get the Lion heart before you enter and make sure you have yellow HP, and Odin dies in one or two hits. :box:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now