Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dragon Warrior Banner Thingy Majigger Watchamacallit... Yeah...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Titles disturb me sometimes >.<

Anyways, I made this to put in MyOtaku site (check it out! It's fun!). It's just a little animated banner thingy to make the site look... well... better, I suppose.

Comments?
Posted
[Size=1]Wow my friend. That is very nice. I love the letters. I think you should make more banners like that. Amazing job. The animation is probably the best I have ever seen. All in all it is one of the best banners from you. I will igve it a wealthy. 9.9/10 :P[/size]
Posted
Nice. Funny, weird, and nice. What's left to say? Here's my rating:

DW's Banner thingee: 8/10

I'm getting harder to please without my brain. You'd better find it soon!

~A girl who's skull is full of oranges, bananas, apples, pears, and a couple other fruits. Lalalalalalalalala~
Posted
No can do. Those brains are ICCKKY! You know why? 'Cause I heard that his henchman used to eat 'em, but then Dr. Frankenstein made him spit 'em back out. I may be weird, disgusting, odd, and all around stupid, but I'm not going to touch those brains!

~A girl getting desperate! I need my brain!!!~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...