OtakuBoards

Mr Satan is the greatest

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]how can you bad mouth mr satan?

can YOU rip 3 BIG telephone books in half?

can YOU pull 4 buses?

can YOU punch a HOLE through a bus?

did YOU win the cell games?

can YOU dodge 2 of buu's attacks, whereas ssj3 son gokou got his a$$ beat?

do YOU have a championship belt?

just look at the facts, he is the best.... [/B][/QUOTE]
No but gohn probly could He did win the cell games!:angel:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]heh, actually mr satan won the cell games.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe.... or so everyone believes... I told you all Mista Satan was a good liar... I don't see Gohan out there displaying a championship belt... or with people chanting his name.... you win the crowd over... you are the greatest.... and Mista Satan did that.... and well too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohans_girl [/i]
[B]He said he did besides how CAN he win when he was the first one out huh??? Hurcule sucks!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, and I also agree with Transtic Nerve, Hercule is a great liar. It's not easy to be a great liar, especially when you make the public to believe you.

[B]MR SATAN IS THE GREATEST!

who else dodged two of kid buu's attacks,
who else defeated cell as reproduced in a movie
who else trained videl
who else can carry 4, count em, 4 buses
who else made the ppl of earth give their energy to goku to perform the genki dama on kidd buu.

you bet ya MR SATAN!!!!

and i'll like to see you rip three BIG phone books in half.... [/B][/QUOTE]
you forgot one thing:
who else threw andriod 16's head to the battlefield
i still think Mr. Satan is a joke

Wh ocan break 19 ceramic tiles and leave one left and heurt his hand. WHo can jump and slip off his foot and bump his head and pretend he is kidding.!
Mr. satan! BUt he is a joke.

:cool: I agree with u all. I think it's cool how Mr.Satan put's on a act for the pple, kindda helps gohan turn SSJ2(Gohan rules!!!),but I still think that he's a lazy guy who deserves to be punished for taking the credit that Gohan deserves..........hmmm this is a hard decision!!:cool:

[B]MR SATAN IS THE GREATEST!

who else dodged two of kid buu's attacks,
who else defeated cell as reproduced in a movie
who else trained videl
who else can carry 4, count em, 4 buses
who else made the ppl of earth give their energy to goku to perform the genki dama on kidd buu.

you bet ya MR SATAN!!!!

and i'll like to see you rip three BIG phone books in half.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]o.O Ok I havn't seen much of the Buu Saga yet so I don't know if anyone else dodged any of Kid Buu's attacks, Gohan first defeated Cell, Gohan taught Videl how to fly, any of the Z Warriors could probably drag a planet or two along (I'd like to see Satan do that :D) but you have me on the last one (darn! :D)

Oh, and just give me some time on the three big phone books thing!! :D :rolleyes: :wigout:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Subzeroice [/i]
[B]He is the greatest man on earth. If he face other fighter in the universe as one on one battle, we'll know how good he is. [/B][/QUOTE]:cool: I agree.:cool:

oi vey. how was this even called into question.

i believe someone said it's not easy to be a great liar. well, i do it with my parents all the time. anyone can lie their @ss off if they have a good enough reason. & i guess being humiliated in front of the entire planet was good enough for mr. satan. all you have to do is actually believe what you're saying, & mr. satan's massive ego is so fragile he probably does believe that what was shown on the cell movie really happened.

all the great ones are allowed to fall. they don't hide from their failures, they dress their wounds & brush themselves off & prepare for the next battle.

okay, okay, mr. satan is the greatest. the greatest fraud of all time...

hey, i just got it. this whole thread was one big joke, right??