Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Username?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Well, I was just trying to think of cool names and junk. I started out with kenji then changed to this, I want to change back to kenji now but im not allowed >>;
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Thats cool both of you. Just one thing I would Appretiate if you put more effort into you posts thanks. Well anyways Thats really interesting on how you got you names.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I just used my real name. No point in making a new name with all the long words and pretty stuff.

I was gonna have Rayden, but people would think I'm a boy(they still do) I wonder why they think that.
Posted
Your Avatar is a pic of a furry, muscle bound, dude without a shirt. That might give off the vibe. I didn't know you were a girl for quite a while. I suggest you change your avater, Vicky.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]Your Avatar is a pic of a furry, muscle bound, dude without a shirt. That might give off the vibe. I didn't know you were a girl for quite a while. I suggest you change your avater, Vicky. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=0] [color=silver] who cares....its an anime character she likes...besides, i've never heard of a guy named vicky...so why anyone would think she's a guy, i have nooo clue. But I got my user name from kingdom hearts (haha..duh!) but I have been wanting to change it for quite some time now...cuz most ppl can't tell whether I am a guy or a girl (i am a girl by the way.)...i've just been waiting for the oppertunity to come up(ha...i missed it last time! lmao!) so that's where i got my name from. [/color] [/size]
Posted
I got my name from Love Hina. I love The manga/anime & every1 thought i looked like naru (dont know why..) & She's my favorite character. Yay for me!
~NaRu
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Excuse me... Meteora. But I already created a thread like this that is actually quick successful thank you. It's "What does your name mean." Look for it. If you actually care about what peoples name means that is. But jeeze. I know you are new and all. But you are still a member, and you still agreed to the rules. Follow them.
---
My name is Taylor Hewitt. That's how I got my name.
Posted
[color=#707875]Well, I guess the origins of my username are pretty obvious. I named myself after wrist cutter.

Of course, my second choice was "SuperCoolDude69_Rockz00rz", but "James" seemed a bit more dignified.[/color]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Im sorry Taylor I didnt even think to check for one. I had seen it before, but it never crossed my mind when I was posting this up.Yet again I am sorry[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
That's ok. Look again. It's merged. That evil James did it. I would of prefered if YOURs were locked and MINE still called "What does your name mean." But thats how things go.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]That's ok. Look again. It's merged. That evil James did it. I would of prefered if YOURs were locked and MINE still called "What does your name mean." But thats how things go. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple] Good god, get over yourself Taylor Hewitt!!! You sound like a big selfish Jerk!!!

I have no clue what my real world name means Kathryn (various queens and a saint) Sundquist (same name as a governor of tenn. at one point but no relation) [/color]
Posted
You know how many Taylor Hewitts there are! There both very commen names and I have never heard the name Sundquist or ever seen your first name spelled that way. Lock you windows atr night. LOL!
Posted
One final thing, ever hear of a phone book!?!?

Oh, and a little fact, before i wanted to make a Trigun sequel using Doble Barrel Daigo, i was going to make a manga alot like TRIGUN with him but his name was going to be Double Gun DAigo, but i thought it sounded a little bland.
Posted
[color=#707875]Since Taylor's thread seems to talk mostly about "real life" names and Meteora's thread talks mostly about OB names strictly...perhaps we could actually put this thread on its proper track by asking two questions.

1) What does your [i]real name[/i] mean?

2) How did you choose your OB name?

There you go. Let's keep to that.[/color]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]So you are saying that your name is Max Sonic? If not what do you mean? Well I think my real life name means Beloved. My real name is David in case you didnt know. Then I already told you how I got my OB name, so.......yeah.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Well my real name is Stuart, duh

and I named my OB name that because I like to have a orginal name, Not one gotta off some show or video game. And if you know me, you know I hate names that arent orginal and with AOL names with 29328 numbers after it.
Posted
My real name is greek for "Helper of Man Kind" My last name is german for "Warrior." At least that's what someone told my dad.

My OB name is a name I got from the book series "Sword of Truth"
Posted
My previous username "Suqashed Snail" basically came into my head as a name to use on OtakuBoards with no reason at all. No idea where it came from... now, "Fall" is the same. I just like it as a username, though it does kind of fit the mood I'm usually in.

I was intending to change my username a while back to "}{ellbent", "}{ellbender", "}{ellbroken", something like that... but I didn't.
Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1]My name is Celia and it is another form of Cecelia.

It's a female give name from a Latin word meaning "blind."

I am not blind... and I?![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...