Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, first off, Welcome to Otaku[b]Boards[/b]! Hope you have fun here!

Now, as for your question, right now I'm listening to Weird Al's Horoscope song. But next on the playlist is Time Warp from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Posted
Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. :)

At the moment, I'm listening to [b]Nothing Else Matters[/b] by Metallica, next is [b]Boys Of Summer[/b] by The Ataris.
Posted
[color=blue][font=arial]Authority Zero is what I've been listening to, that and Evanescence. Whenever I need to P.O. the neighborhood, I blast Linkin Park as loud as possible[/color][/font]
Posted
Someone will probably close this for "lack of discussion," but who knows. I like the idea of the thread, so we'll see what happens.

Currently I am listening to Queens of the Stone Age's 'Gonna Leave You' off Songs for the Deaf. I wanted to make another thread on these guys. There was one way back, but I still think they are very unappreciated. They're one of the best straight out hard rock bands there is right now, and Songs for the Deaf is nearly flawless.

Otherwise, my banner automatically updates itself to whatever song I'm listening to in Winamp at the current time. So just look at that.
Guest Fiasco
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Piss Angel by Pig Destroyer.

Love this metal.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't we all? PD is awesome

[b]Now:[/b] Pig Destoryer - Fingers In Throat
[b]Next:[/b] Pig Destroyer - Blonde Prostitute
Posted
We have a thread like this at another forum I go to, it's grown really huge... but they allow topics like this, whereas this'll probably get closed. But what the hey.

BUCK-TICK - JUST ONE MORE KISS
Posted
i saw this thread on another forums and it got around 5,000 replys, so i thought it would do well here
oh and im listening to
NOW: Foo Fighters-Learnt To fly
Next: Green Day- Basket Case
Guest Magdalena
Posted
White Stripes - Hello Operator
Posted
Hehe, welcome to the boards, Iron_chef.

But at the moment, I am listening to "Ai" By I dunno who.. -_- But it's the Excel Saga opening theme.. It is annoying at first, but it grows on ya. ~_^

And next on my trusty Winamp playlist (With a Sanosuke skin) is.. Let me be with you.. The Chobits theme song.. It gets stuck in my head way to easily...

*tries to decide if he should change his Winamp skin to his Rei Ayanami one*
Posted
if you want my opinion you should use the Rei Ayanami skin mainly cos she is my fave NGE character (apart from Asuka)
yeah the chobits theme is pretty good, i like most anime themes, i'm listening to "Through The Night" at the moment
Posted
I am probably in the minority in relation to rap/hip-hop listeners (or I assume I am) so I am listening to...

Lil' Jon f. The Eastside Boyz & The Ying Yang Twins - Get Low

As for what is next, it depends whatever the DJ plays on the mix to start in a few minutes (9:06 P.M. CDT on Power 92 - 92.3 WPWX).

;)
Posted
[size=1]I just got ym Ace of base import Cd's, [i]Da Capo[/i] and [i]AOB Collection[/i].
As I'm posting at, it's Travel to Romantis, but I'm also soon to listen to Cruel Summer, Ceclia, and my fave, Tokyo Girl! I trade back and forth between the the old and new CD's. The newer ones are much better crafted, but the old ones are more my style.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...