OtakuBoards

Favourite Sword/s?

Flash

Sephiroth's Masamune blade,like Sephiroth.
I mean think about it,a sword only Sephiroth is capable of and a curved 8 foot long blade.
Here's the complete BIO of Sephiroth off by heart:-
Sephiroth
Job=Top ranking SOLDIER officer
Age=Unknown
Weapon=Long Sword(Masamune)
Height=185 centimetres
Birthdate=Unknown
Birthplace=Unknown
(*Phew!*) I believe I got that right,here's the rest:-
( I copied this bit)
Even amongst the elite troops of SOLDIER,Sephiroth is known to be the bst.His past is locked away in a conidential file held by Shinra Inc. His giant sword which only he can handle has extremely destructive power.Said to have disappeared in a battle years ago ,his current whereabouts is unknown.

There ya go,I'm your FF7 game manual,lol.:D
Yeah Sephiroth is right,the masamune blade is number 1.

Oh yeah that rings a bell Kuja.
Sephiroth ur right I know what you're on about.But have you noticed when he can fly and dodge you in a fight.He doesn't he just flies in cutscenes at Cloud and the others to knock 'em down.lol.
For example when you get the flash back of young Cloud when u and Sephiroth fight that dragon,and get ya picture taken later on and so forth.In Nibelheim,where Sephiroth is in the library finding out about his father.
Have you ever noticed that if you press triangle ,look at Cloud's picture carefully and notice he looks alot younger.Coz I think he was 15 or 16.
Well it aint really a flash back,Cloud tells the storry in Kalm to the others.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Cloud's Ultima weapon and Sephiroth's masamune. [/B][/QUOTE]

Same with me.Those weapons 0wnz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kileone_s_n [/i]
[B]hay, the masamune really isnt first in ff, its actually made up by akira toriyama for the old classic chrono trigger, and it looked best then too, he jsut allowed others to use it [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]that is interesting... since there 3 FF's out BEFORE CT came out... and oh my i know at least one had the masamune before CT was even thought of... plus isnt the masamune a REAL blade? from like anicent times?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]plus isnt the masamune a REAL blade? from like anicent times?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if it's real or if it's a mythical weapon... All I know is that the Masamune wasn't created by anyone at Square... it was based on a real/mythical sword from the real world...

aye, the masamune is indeed a real sword from ancient japan times, some time in the early 1100's methinks, they weren't very popular because they were hard to wield because they were too long, it left them open to attack after the first swing, and since the sword was so long, it was slow to swing too since it kind of cut through the air slow