Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is a question I'm asking myself: Is there anyone afraid of blood or when you see blood are you more of the type that dosen't care or are you more of the type that will run away?....

Well I must say that I'm more of the time that will run away, I know I know you must say I'm a wussy but I don't know when for example, yesterday night my 2 years old sister fell of the stairs and fell on a toy with the head and when you see blood going down her noise and face, I don't know I panic, I get all stressed because you know first of all I'm afaid of blood and in the same time I'm afraid because the blood didn't stopped and I was scared we had to go to the hospital, that she needed stitches but all went okay....still I'm afaraid of seeing blood. Are you?
Posted
No. In fact, I think mine tastes quite good. That's another story, but I'm sure everyone has tasted it if their finger is bleeding heh.

Blood is an amazing thing I think. It's the lifeforce of pretty much any creature... and the color is beautiful, as strange as that sounds lol. I see no reason to be afraid of the sight of it.
Guest dayday
Posted
I taste blood even when I'm not bleeding. That freaks me out. But if I bleed I usually just stare at it and keep going. If it starts to sting too much after a while, I'll put on some alcohol, wrap it, or something. But most of the time I leave it open.
Posted
I'm sorta afraid of blood, and cuts. Not scars and stuff but like paper cuts... EEEE! I hate paper cuts and bleeding from them, its just sick. Thats why I couldnt watch that part in the jackass movie.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]No. In fact, I think mine tastes quite good. That's another story, but I'm sure everyone has tasted it if their finger is bleeding heh.

Blood is an amazing thing I think. It's the lifeforce of pretty much any creature... and the color is beautiful, as strange as that sounds lol. I see no reason to be afraid of the sight of it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Same here Azazel.
Posted
I don't like bleeding, but blood doesn't bother me. Why would it? It's just as much part of someone as their hair, or feet. More part of them, in fact. You could live without hair and feet!
Posted
it think blood tastes really good, i've tasted my own. i usually stare at it because its pretty, and if i'm not in pain when seeing blood, i really don't mind it.
Posted
i figure as a woman, if i were afraid of blood, i'd be pretty screwed O_o;

so no, i am not afraid of it. i've tasted it, i think it has a bit of a copperish aftertaste, but i love the saltiness, like when you bite your tongue, that's when i really enjoy the taste. once i fell over some shattered glass and had a cut nearly half way down the bottom part of my leg, an open cut. i don't remember pain or crying, but i do remember just staring at it, like in amazement. i needed stitches, but i never went to get them. i tied a sock around it and that was it.
Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1]I have tasted my own blood and it's not that bad... But I am really really scared of blood, whenever I see a whole lot of blood on the floor, I tell other people to clean it up. [/color][/size]
Posted
*Taste own blood.* Mmm, coppery. :p

I an not bothered by the sight of blood. Generally it just pisses me off, because nine times out of ten it is my own blood as a result of my accident-prone nature. Like my grandfather always says: "The job ain't done right 'til you've bled on it." ;)
Posted
Nope, doesn't bother me in the least. I've had too many cuts and scrapes as a child to be afraid of it. My dad always called them "Badges of Honor." My sister though, she faints when she gets a prick :rolleyes: Kind of embarrassing in a way.
Posted
[size=1]Well, I'm one of those people who can't stand the sight of blood. Except when it's my own blood. Then it's not that bad, but otherwise, I think I'd faint if I really saw someone bleeding. Or throw up. Or maybe just run away screaming. Or something of the panicky sort. o_o;;

I'm just not good with real blood. If it's games, then it's, "heheheheh. Blooooooooddddd . . ." but in real life I'm normally like, "Don't make me look at it!! [b]Get that blood away from meeeee!!![/B]"

Come on, I couldn't even (and still can't) stand it when a kid would walk up to me and wiggle a loose tooth. The conversation would follow, "'Ey 'ooie!" "No, no lookie! Go show someone else!"

So . . . yeah. Blood is bad.

--Sere[/size]
Posted
Nope i actually get more aggressive when i see blood. I only got worried once when i got a tree branch that went into my leg on a slant that was about a foot long. It was pretty bad and i almost got cancer, but i wasnt afraid of the blood. I was more afraid of the cancer since that would have sucked if i got that. Actually i think bleeding/blood is a good thing, since if we didnt bleed when we get cut or something we would die. Ahh yes hemoglobins, without them i wouldnt since ive been in some many accidents.
Posted
i'm a little bit afraid of blood but it's more of an extreme dislike rather than an actual fear. i guess its because of what it means, u kno? like blood=cuts=pain. i've never tried to taste my blood (havnt really thought about doing that yet lol), but i really hate the smell, it makes me want to hurl...
Posted
I don't mind when its my own blood except when there's a lot of blood. I start to get kind of queasy when I lose a lot of my own blood but it does taste pretty good. Saltyish!(LOL Excel Saga)

If its another peron's blood, thats another story. If I see a lot of someone else's blood, I feel faint andstart to gag .

As for blood in games, ME LIKE!!!! :devil:
Posted
I'm fine with blood, and ever since I ran into a wall face first and busted my lip, For some odd reason I can still taste blood where the skin is kinda ragged even though it's been six or seven months. I'm okay with blood. It's a part of life, and death and the "-" between the dates on a tombstone
Posted
I see no reason to be afraid of the sight of blood. I've seen mine so many times resulting from accidents or blood tests that it just doesn't bother me.

What would bother me is the reason for the blood...it's O.k if it's gushing out of you for medical purposes, but a dreaded feeling goes through me when someone or something has been seriously injured and there's blood everywhere.
Posted
I think blood is pretty. It has this really vibrant color to it, like flowers do. But it really is something different when you see it gushing out of someone.... O.o I think it's scary in that situation because it *is* their lifeforce. And they're losing that lifeforce.
Posted
I don't know what to say, really.

I'm a big wuss when it comes to movie blood. I don't shriek or anything. But, I feel especially queasy when I see it gushing out of nasty wounds, despite the fact that I know it's all a show. Particularly when people get their throats slit. Gwa-ah. That's always been a soft spot for me.

Real blood is a different story. I've injured myself before to the point where I've needed stitches, and the blood didn't bother me one bit. Oh, and believe me, [i]there was blood.[/i] The urgency of the situation sank in and [i]boom[/i]! Call it instincts, Alice, or a word of your own creation--whatever floats your boat--they kicked in and I was surprisingly calm, cool and collected.

So mark me off as a sissy when it comes to gruesome film blood and an iron man when it comes to the real thing. I guess I wasn't called "Crazy White Boy" for nothing. heh
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]*Curls up into a ball onto the floor* I hate blood.. it makes me all woozy feeling, I remeber in the 3rd grade we wacthed a Bill Nye the science guy tap on blood and I almost passed out lol. I seem to not have trouble with it on video games like GTA and Diablo, isnt that weird. And when I even when I look at my vains, it freaks me out. lol I just dont know why[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][b]I don't care of it. I like bleeding cuz if someone I wanna impress sees me bleeding and its alot and im not pouting, crying or anything than it might.. well impress them. But, when blood is GUSHING out like on a F13th movie or in a Slaughter House, that's when it makes me feel so sorry for who/whatever is gushing the blood. Sometimes I start crying.. :therock: I'm also very sympathetic. One time I killed a Centipede and I heard it's body crack under my shoe and.. and.. :bawl:[/b]


-=ยง=- :wave:[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...