Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Favourite eh?


Guest Master O Beans

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Ok - ok, now perhaps this might be considered a game...or something, but since everyone is complaining about little to talk about, this should help to pass the time :) Just answer the questions so we can all get to know eachother a little better :D


[B]FAVOURITES[/B]
1) Colour
2) Place to live
3) Fruit
4) Veggi
5) Food in General
6) Song
7) Movie
8) actor/actress
9) game (video/bored/etc)
10) Type of bean (Fava, baked, etc):p


...Feel free to add to the list, this is just to get something started...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]
1) Anything bright/bold
2) Australia
3) Apple
4) Potato/Tomato
5) Any junk food...
6) For an Angel by Paul van Dyk
7) uhh...so many favourites...I don't know
8) Same as above -- too many favourites
9) Any Super Mario/Zelda game
10) Don't like beans -_-[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]depends i wasnt going correct grammer you ever heard of slang... or "kuja's language remember im not from this world i am from a different world where you are evolved beyond pathatic english!!

she called my kuji-pie *faints*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
1) Color: Tuscan red
2) Place to live: Anywhere exciting
3) Fruit: plum
4) Veggie: peas
5) Eats: Japanese steakhouses
6) Song: The entire new CD by Live called "V" YESSS!!!
7) Movie: Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
8) Actor: Pierce Brosnan
9) Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
10) Bean: kidney beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Ok - ok, now perhaps this might be considered a game...or something, but since everyone is complaining about little to talk about, this should help to pass the time :) Just answer the questions so we can all get to know eachother a little better :D


[B]FAVOURITES[/B]
1) Colour
2) Place to live
3) Fruit
4) Veggi
5) Food in General
6) Song
7) Movie
8) actor/actress
9) game (video/bored/etc)
10) Type of bean (Fava, baked, etc):p


...Feel free to add to the list, this is just to get something started...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]


[B]FAVOURITES[/B]
1) Colour-green and gold...GO SMS RAIDERS!!
2) Place to live- Kansas is just fine w/ me
3) Fruit- Strawberries or Cherries
4) Veggi- Tomatoe
5) Food in General- Chinese all the way
6) Song- Points of Authority-Linkin Park
7) Movie- Gladiator or Blade
8) actor/actress-Jennifer Anniston and Mel Gimbson
9) game (video/bored/etc)-Hmm...Quake 3...THPS 2..
10) Type of bean (Fava, baked, etc):p-Coffee!!:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


[B]FAVOURITES[/B]
1) Colour
2) Place to live
3) Fruit
4) Veggi
5) Food in General
6) Song
7) Movie
8) actor/actress
9) game (video/bored/etc)
10) Type of bean (Fava, baked, etc):p


[/B][/QUOTE]
1)Black
2)Angel_Saturn_Healer's house
3)none
4)okra
5)pizza
6)"Don't Fear the Reaper"
7)Tremors 3:Back to Perfection
8)Josh Harrnet
9)PS:Evil Zone PC: Shivers and Tomb Raider 2
10)dunno
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i]
[B]
4)okra
7)Tremors 3:Back to Perfection
[/B][/QUOTE]


Okra! Yummm! ...It's good just cooked...but it's best fried!! MMM:tasty:

...and Tremors three....is that out on video yet??
Posted
dundundundunnnn

1. green, usually kiwi.
2. antarctica (ha ha)
3. watermelon!!!!!!
4. barf.....corn or carrots
5. mochi or fried rice
6. who will help me bake this bread "...you can rearrange my face but you cant rearrange my mind, you can beat this shell about me, but you can't touch whats inside, whats inside..."
7. none yet, im looking forward to Ender's Game when it comes out
8. booohhoooohoooo
9. mm or battle of olympus
10. jellybeans!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


Okra! Yummm! ...It's good just cooked...but it's best fried!! MMM:tasty:

...and Tremors three....is that out on video yet?? [/B][/QUOTE]


Tremors 3 is on video cause I watched i today..My mom works at the movie gallery out where i live...so we get to watch the movies before they put thm on the self...:D:rolleyes:

I love fried okra..It so so soo nummy!
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Blue
Anywhere but where I am (even hell. Oh wait that's where I am.silly me.)
Orange
Carrots (I like my food orange)
Sesame(sp?) Chicken (hey now that's orange too)
Stomp You Down
Fight Club
I dunno
Chrono Trigger
Magical Beans
Soda-Orange(and after all that orange food my favorite color is blue)
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]
Soda-Orange() [/B][/QUOTE]


...whoo loves orange soda...

Hahaha! sorry , Icouldn't help but post that...it reminded me of
keenin (sp) and Kel. oh how I use to love that show!:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]...whoo loves orange soda...
[/B][/QUOTE]

meeeeeee! yeah... i liked when kel would go crazy and mess up the store throwing the lettuce and stuff on the ground...scaring that old lady
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I wanna get a pool filled with orange soda. I want my orange soda!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Thats such a great song.... I mean... it's just great.... i hope it doesn't get overplayed and turn into some pop song... it's too good to become something like "Arm's Wide Open" [/B][/QUOTE]

It's kind of an anthem over here since the WTC attack...some news network plays it when they do the documentary about what happened....but I liked the song before that.....anywho....Live rocks...I'm still waiting for Transtic to put me on to the J-Rock......:love: :smirk: ;)
Posted
1) Colour - blue
2) Place to live - umm,..... anyplace where the temperature never reaches above 80 degrees...
3) Fruit - I LOOOOOVE fruit, can't choose a favorite (although I'm really into mangos right now. Really messy, but oh so good :tasty: :D)
4) Veggi - eh, tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, avacado, spinnach, lotsa stuff (but no calliflower- blech!)
5) Food in General - um, I guess whatever tastes good
6) Song - ...... right now..... Amber - 311
7) Movie - erm.. The Emperor's New Groove! heheeee :cool:
8) actor/actress- n/a
9) game (video/bored/etc) - don't have one
10) Type of bean (Fava, baked, etc) - um, does green bean cassarole(sp?) count??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]...whoo loves orange soda...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol! That's my favorite fruit flavored soda!! Long live Orange Soda!! :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]

It's kind of an anthem over here since the WTC attack...some news network plays it when they do the documentary about what happened....but I liked the song before that.....anywho....Live rocks...I'm still waiting for Transtic to put me on to the J-Rock......:love: :smirk: ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, i thought it would... I never heard it on the radio... just Leno one night and my friend sent it to me right away.

You can always go to my site (in sig) and download some J-Rock songs from there :) J-Rock is the best :) Some really sad songs.... like Forever Love by X-Japan (ending theme to X1999 if you've seen the movie)... and well alot of songs by X-J are sad good songs... they were Japan's Beatles.... and now hide, their gutiarist is dead and their lead singer (who's voice is just unbelievable) is in some cult or something.... but they have great ballads....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]
10) Type of bean (Fava, baked, etc):p-Coffee!!:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]


Ah yes... Forgot about Coffee. need that to survive...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Yeah, i thought it would... I never heard it on the radio... just Leno one night and my friend sent it to me right away.

You can always go to my site (in sig) and download some J-Rock songs from there :) J-Rock is the best :) Some really sad songs.... like Forever Love by X-Japan (ending theme to X1999 if you've seen the movie)... and well alot of songs by X-J are sad good songs... they were Japan's Beatles.... and now hide, their gutiarist is dead and their lead singer (who's voice is just unbelievable) is in some cult or something.... but they have great ballads.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I will do.....Thank ya baby you're the best....muah!!!:love:
Posted
1) Colour - Black
2) Place to live - Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
3) Fruit - Peaches come from a can, they were put there by a man, in a factory downtown. :cool:
4) Veggi - Carrots.
5) Food in General - Ice cream.
6) Song - Right now it's everything on IOWA.
7) Movie - American Pie 2, Hardball.
8) actor/actress - Actors: Jackie Chan, Tom Green, Chris Kattan, Jason Biggs, and the guy who plays Stiffler in AP 2. Actresses: [b]Tara Reid[/b]. 'Nuff said.
9) game (video/bored/etc) - Counter-Strike
10) Type of bean (Fava, baked, etc) - I despise beans.
11)POP- Pepsi.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]
9) game (video/bored/etc) - Counter-Strike
. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, ah yes...I have spent many hours playing this game for over TWO YEARS NOW!! although I am just starting back up after taking about a month or so break... but if you ever want to play, search for me on [url]www.gametiger.com[/url]
my name is [*EK*]- Static X
Posted
Green and Black
Asia
Grapes
Carrots
Pizza
Superheros-Daft Punk
The Matrix,Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon,Hardball,Pearl Harbor
Keanu Revves-Carmeron Diaz
Madden NFL 2002,Chess
Baked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...