XC SpydeR Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 What do u guys think of my art!?! and be ohnest
Dark_Storm Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 It did not all load up I can only see da top of it :(
nezzyjean Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Storm [/i] [B]It did not all load up I can only see da top of it :( [/B][/QUOTE] [size=0] [color=silver] same here...i can't see anything but the top..but what i saw so far was ok...[/color] [/size]
OtakuSennen Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Wow, I saw all of it. That's pretty darn good! The sideview of that girl is really realistic.. I like that a lot! [b]8.7/10[/b]
klinanime1 Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Just make the file smaller, you know, make the image smaller. I like the eye.
XC SpydeR Posted August 14, 2003 Author Posted August 14, 2003 Thx do u guys think i could get anime to make it a cartoon and publish it
Kitty Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 I've been having the same problem as the first two ppls, so I think I'll only rate what I DID see. Here's my rating: Your art: 7.4/10 It's pretty good, but still a little sloppy. Just my opinion, though. ~Laterzez!!~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now