Matt.D Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [color=rainbow]I'm leaving....I never thought this day would come..but here it is...Otaku just doesn't have the same appeal as it did b4....anyway, sometimes i may pop in.....invisibly...I hope I made an impact on the history of otaku. All my friends here are still my friends, and if u want to find where i'm at, check the link in my sig. Farewell, good people...*walks off into shadows*[/color]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I hate goodbyes...trust me I have been saying a lot of them lately...you take care of yourself, awww what am I saying don't go....:( Even isf something does not have the same appeal, stick around for your friends.....k:p ;) :love:
Tien Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 See ya matt D,I guess Otaku wouldnt be the same without yer.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 See ya man, I'll miss seeing that GIANT SIZED "MATT.D" in your sig...heh, that always caught my attention...anyhoo, before I start to ramble...See ya! Good luck gettin' your new board off the ground!!
Guest Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Cya Man.....Are you still gonna be on ur own board?
Guest Zeh Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 What about me Master o Beans.. i got giant words in mah sig :p Anywany, i'll tell ya on MsN to come back now and again. But for now see ya!
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]What about me Master o Beans.. i got giant words in mah sig :p ! [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, yep! they're big alright! but the thing that I noticed (today actually) is how cool they look with your avatar...I dunno, it just kinda matches or something....:D
RicoTranzrig Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Shoot, you're leaving?!?! I remember when I first came on I think I PMed you first... Yeah, it's been fun...but the Otaku does lack something now...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Laterz Matt yup, i guess this day would never come also its been nice knownig ya
Sara Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Shoot, you're leaving?!?! I remember when I first came on I think I PMed you first... Yeah, it's been fun...but the Otaku does lack something now... [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah, all the peeps who keep leaving...
Gachi Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Ah, man... Good-bye, Matt![/COLOR]
Sui Generis Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Hey see ya man!! You may not know me but you have been a really awesome person!! The boards are gonna be really different w/o you!! Well good luck on your board!! See ya later!! God I hate goodbyes
sia Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]dang well, cya around Matt.D i'll visit ya boards soon too. so be ready! well,might as well say this now or i won't shut up. Bye Matt[/COLOR]
Turkey Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Awww man, another one goes....'Later Matt, and good luck...
Recommended Posts