Gavin Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]OK so I got my hands on a trial version of Paint Shop Pro 7 yesterday and I tried my hand at making a banner and an avatar of Star Wars. I got most of the stuff from LucasArts.com and just tinkered around with it and edited it. It's just a first attempt but what do other OB designers think.[/size][/color]
Patronus Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [size=1][color=333366][b]I like everything about it except the text and that it has no border. Try adding a border, and less boring text. 7/10 Leh[/b][/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 I agree with the above. The text is very plain (I'm one to talk ^-^)
Lord Prozen Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 heh thats really cool. but yea the text is kinda lame. but besides that i like it! i give it a 7/10
Stuart Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [color=purple][size=1]What a lame qoute the banner itself is nice but yes boarder and better text, is always a good thought[/color][/size]
Lord Prozen Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 yea its good but the text is really bad. but like they said it needs better font for the text a better qoute and a boarder would make it look good too. so just fix the text and then it will be good. :)
Gavin Posted August 16, 2003 Author Posted August 16, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]OK after reading what you've said I have changed the text but I haven't added a border and probably won't bother as I happy with what I have now.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now