OtakuBoards

Terror shall come of the boards!

MysticBabe

NOT!! I was Joking!! you all probably thought the spammers were loose again, haha!:D Nah, these boards were good to me(keyword there: [I]were[/I] ) Yes, I know, a sad moment indeed:( The MysticBabe is leaving. :( I barely ever come anymore. I don't have the time. Maybe now i do, but pretty soon i'll be starting 2 sports at once, and our homework is piling up to be about i mile high, and i just can't find the time. I'm sorry, I know you all will miss me, (NOT!!) lol. you still may see me, i'm just here to tell you its going to be rare. ;) So if you see a post from the wonderful MysticBabe, consider yourself lucky. ;) :D So Bye everyone! no spamming without me!! whoops, sorry, heh I mean Bye everyone! have fun without me!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]you do know that there are at least over 50 or more people that didnt even have started to post [/B][/QUOTE] whatever 8 x over 20 is, thats the answer.

[QUOTE] Estimated Time til this topic is closed: 5minutes
Goodbye, have fun, whatever u do
Estimated Time til I forget u ever existed: 1 hour

sorry, but its true![/QUOTE]
boy, does this person need to learn manners or what? :rolleyes: j/k! lol:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]yea!!!! shes leavin so that means i get to keep "her" sword! hahahahaha yea yea o yea! so um bye... *knocks her into next century* (>")>===§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§=== now bye! [/B][/QUOTE] if you haven't noticed......THE SWORD IS IN MY PROFILE ON THE INSTANT MESSENGER, ANDFROM DRAGONSPEAR BEING IN MY SIG FOR SO LONG, PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU COPYED!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B] if you haven't noticed......THE SWORD IS IN MY PROFILE ON THE INSTANT MESSENGER, ANDFROM DRAGONSPEAR BEING IN MY SIG FOR SO LONG, PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU COPYED! [/B][/QUOTE] w/e im gonna use it anyway cuz there is no patent on it!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Laterz Mystic Babe
WHOO!!!!!!!!
yes another one leaves and the perfect opportunity to reach number 1 is within my grasp!!!!!
im sorry
i just had to get that out of my system
now, i just need to catch up to RicoTranzig then ill be NUMBER 1!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe and same 4 me :D
i shall be #1! even if it is for 5 seconds! lol
bye mystic