Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo] Well here's some anime I was drawing in my Diary. I ereased the captions and gunk to protect myself and the person I wished to kill..lol. :) Please..tell me what you think.[/color]
Posted
*GASP* NIIIICE! You shouldn't have erased the captions, though.
It would've been better if the captions are in there.
But its your choice that u erased it, so it's okay! ^_^
At least the drawings are very beautifully done.
I wonder what it was all about. e.e
Well done on the drawing! I hope to see more of your drawings soon!
Posted
[COLOR=#707875]Wow that is very very good. Although I don't know Kanji it sounds interesting. The art is nice, escpecially the girl that doesn't have a mouth. I love her eyes.

Great job, maybe you could atleast tell us what they said. Oh how I wish I could read kanji.[/color]
Posted
[color=silver] [size=0] whoah! I like 'em alot...its very pretty...i give u a 9/10..it kinda reminds me of the way one of my old friends used to draw..b4 she got redistricted to the new school...:( well i think its very nice! [/color] [/size]
Posted
Nice manga. Maybe you should consider a career in it. ;)
It didn't show up very well, and I know it's because it was a really light sketch. Yup. :D
Nice work. Good job. ...Yup.
Posted
Thank you and As soon as my scanner starts workin I'll post more.. Humm well ya wanna know that bad the girl whos got the thought bubble bout the guy and the 2 lil kids is me. on left page at top its an x-friend of mine who was hitting on my guy the kanjin says flirt. lol. And well yeh u can figure rest out and on bottom right, one wif katana is me going to kill the whore flirting with my man and right page bottom right is me running from my guy when he tries to explain why he didnt push her off him. :-/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...