Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]You guys need to send your poem to publisher. Really, you can make money. [/B][/QUOTE]

i actually have poems published in 4 different anthologies, including "poets of the millenia" (i'm particularly proud of that one).
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

i actually have poems published in 4 different anthologies, including "poets of the millenia" (i'm particularly proud of that one). [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm happy for you. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

I'm happy for you. :D [/B][/QUOTE]hey guess what? im gonna get my poetry to my L.A. teacher and he knows a few publishers so he will see if theyre good enough to get published!
Posted
Hey I got another one. I just came up with this.

"Hidden Feelings"
I didn't know untill just now
that I felt this way about you.
I knew you were special to me
but I didn't know you were that special.
You have unearthed my hidden feelings
that were buried deep inside of me.

Well?????¿¿¿
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]Hey I got another one. I just came up with this.

"Hidden Feelings"
I didn't know untill just now
that I felt this way about you.
I knew you were special to me
but I didn't know you were that special.
You have unearthed my hidden feelings
that were buried deep inside of me.

Well?????¿¿¿ [/B][/QUOTE]thats kool but now you must die! i know where that origionated... trust me on this one... SHES MINE!
Posted
Wow! What was the poem? Can you post it? It would be nice to see.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]I was published you know...and i finally got the book my poem was published in!!!*jumps up and down*I am soo happy!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Congratulation. Keep up the good work.
Posted
People Die,
People Cry,
People Sigh,
People lie.
People Live,
People Give,
People Take,
People Are Fake,
We are People,
All the same,
some have fame,
others are lame,
but we are people.
people divided,
people under provided,
starving, dieing,
slowly....
as we sit in our house
quiet as a mouse, thinking
why o why
does god let the children cry
and the people die...


Live in constant fear,
they are near,
coming slowly,
nearer and nearer,
they come...
with their guns...
the children cry at night,
at the bright lights,
in the sky...
then they are silenced
as the light comes down,
they frown,
as it comes,
and they die...
why god... why

The tears of god,
are the rain.
as he sees his children crying,
the people he loves dieing.
the things he made,
and as they fade away...
the thunder is his voice...
as he makes the choice to remain unseen...
till the time is right,
when we shall see the light...
Posted
I am finally here,
the place where i started,
i am about to die,
as the others cry...
i begin to think
about my past...
when i got married,
thinking of when i get buried...
my life was short...
i lived it to the full...
most of it was just bull...
the ones i loved are near me...
i have fear...
for it is near...
i am going...
may god rest my soul...
as i die i remember,
that day in september...
when i met my wife...
and the rest of my
joyous life....
it is time...
say good bye...
and i die while they cry,
i die... happy...
Guest Guitar Girl
Posted
[color=purple] Hey!

That was a really kewl poem! I write poems myself, but I'm not as good as you! :(

Anyways, keep up the good work. :)

Buh-bye :flaming:

-Louisa [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Guitar Girl [/i]
[B][color=purple] Hey!

That was a really kewl poem! I write poems myself, but I'm not as good as you! :(

Anyways, keep up the good work. :)

Buh-bye :flaming:

-Louisa [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Why don't you post some of your poems?It would be nice to see some.:)
Posted
Surely it can't be Love...

I think I Love you
though i'm not sure
How do you feel about me?
You're not sure
But I know I like you
With all my heart
And sometimes I feel
Like we shouldn't be apart
You bring sunshine in my life
each time I see you
And the Goddess knows
I yearn to be near you
Do you feel the same?
I hope you do
Probably not
but still...I like you

So what is this I'm feeling?
The feelings very strong
You know I like you
But surely it can't be Love...


i don't think i posted this one before...
:sleep:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]yeah it would be nice ;) hey and um gohu... i guess i was wrong... :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Wrong about what? Ohh the SHE's MINE!!!!!! thing? lol:p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]

Wrong about what? Ohh the SHE's MINE!!!!!! thing? lol:p :p [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=lucidia handwriting]Darn you... if it wasnt for the ages i bet shed pick me over you... :P and you know im probably right![/FONT]
Posted
"I will never give up hope"

I will never give up hope,
in this time of depression.
I will never give up hope,
that you feel for me as I do for you.
I will never give up hope,
that you are my one and only.
I will never give up hope,
so let it be known that,
I love you, Stephanie!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Honestly I do!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]"I will never give up hope"

I will never give up hope,
in this time of depression.
I will never give up hope,
that you feel for me as I do for you.
I will never give up hope,
that you are my one and only.
I will never give up hope,
so let it be known that,
I love you, Stephanie!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Honestly I do! [/B][/QUOTE]yeah that goes double for me... now all thats left is for you to love yourself... and one more for the road! :love: hehehe
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Lost again
faith stripped
yet, I believe...
all the things that you've told me
Yet never showed me...
There's a gap in all of us
and It's a gap that only one can fill.
The restless soul is searching,
For that one person...
Who will make them whole.
[/COLOR]
Posted
this poem didn't treally have a title...so i did the Emily Dickinson thing! :D


Before you?I never knew what was Love was
Before you? my life was blue

You?ve showed me how it feels
To have a real friend
You?ve told me how it sounds
To hear true Love

When you say my name
My spirit does soar

To hear I Love you?
Who could ask for anything more?

What made me happy before
Does nothing for me now
Without you near?All I do is frown

To feel your soft embrace
Always makes me feel warm
Nothing in the world can touch me
When safely in your arms

Your kiss?that you do so gentle
Is the sweetest?I?ll always remember

Before you there was nothing
After you there will be no one

Because no one has been as sweet
As you?ve been to me
When I?m with you I have everything

*so...mon amis what did you think?!:love:
Posted
Every day is a good day,
for its a time a time,
for rhyme,
for my rhymes make you sooth,
move I give you groove,
Like a human flying in the air
An angel upon the cloud,
Happy htoughts appear,
dont that make u proud?

up and down around and around
wanna take ride to town?
we can stop by the smackdon mall,
kickn czns big and tall,

There is a life we cannot choose
WE shall win or we shall loose.

Do not walk in front of me for I may not follow.
Do not walk behind for a may no lead.
Wak beside me and I knwo u are my friendly neighbor.

P.S. Pm me So i can freestyle rap to ya!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...