Guest EtErNaL DrAgOn Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Well this thread is to tell people who would want to be in what cartoon and tell us why! Well what cartoon that I would like to be in is rocket power because I would like to do all the stuff that otto rocket can do!! I also would like to surf the 50 foot waves that they have! I would also like to hear titos stories :lol:
Guess? Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 I'd wanna be in a daffy duck cartoon because i couldn't die. I would jump off buildings and then bounce when i hit the ground. It would be fun...
Mist Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [color=crimson][size=1] I'd be Porky the Pig. He's the only cartoon character, in my opinion, who can pull of the "No-Knickers" look. *_*;;[/color][/size]
Boba Fett Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [COLOR=green]I'd be Boba Fett. Yes. He was in a cartoon. The Star Wars Christmas special, from way back when. *Dreamy look* [/COLOR]
EdtheHackerGirl Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 i'd be in Trigun cause i'd like ride those horse like animals. also i'd get to shoot big guns.
Emme888 Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 I'd love to be in Cowboy Bebop, and of course I'd have to be Faye! She lives a torn, yet exciting life. Piloting the Red Tail, and gambling, and loving Spike! Oh how exciting.....also have you seen her? She's pretty and she has such a kick *** attitude to boot!^_^
Ellerby Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [size=1][b][color=crimson] This is a kind of spammy thread but oh well. I would LOVE to be Roadrunner. He's just the coolest bird around and is SO fast. But most of all I'd like to be Lil'Beeper. He's like a Kid version of Roadrunner in Tiny Tunes. Except he's red.He rules to. So either of them would be cool. Being chased by a Coyote would get annoying but I would get to see him get hurt alot... and I never get caught.. so it's all good. :p Falling of cliffs (_)ltryneo? That would get boring after the first five days. Tis why they hate it! ^^[/b] Your friend, -=§=- :wave:[/size][/color]
Pagan Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 This may sound weird......but I want to be Blue from Blue's Clues. The women love him, he smarter than that dummy Joe, and he's got his own show. No one can tell me they don't like Blue. What ever happened to that other dude on Blue's Clues did he go crazy like PeeWee Herman.
Meteora Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]I would be Bugs Bunny. He is so cool. I love how he gets out of everything.[/color][/size][/i]
satan665 Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 I'd say I would like to be in the Yugioh world as the side character Tristan. Strangely enough you get to see a world where card games decide the fate of the planet for some reason. Also I wouldn't have to worry about wining a game or anything and still make out as being somewhat tough. Its such a free ride. (does that make sense?)
Oji ryu Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 I would like to be Kenny from South Park.'Cause I get to die so many times,plus I would've been able to see heaven or hell.:smirk::blowup:
Guest dayday Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 I'd be one of the Totally Spies. Either Sam or Alex. I don't do blonde.
Guest XBebop Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 I'd be in FOOLY COOLY MOTHA FUGGA! errr.. yeah. * drools * ooohhh.. Haruko-san..
LostProphet Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial]I'd have to be Taz, because it seems everywhere I go, something gets destroyed[/color][/font]
Epid3mic Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 I'd be Trunks from DragonBall Z. No, not because he's particularly deep, angst-ridden, handsome, or smart. Only because I want to fly, blow up planets, produce energy from my fingertips, change my hair color at will, and carry around an awesome sword :D Either that or Spike, from Cowboy Bebop, so I could live with Faye :smooch:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now