OtakuBoards

Mega Tokyo

Chichiri's Girl

Um sorry if this is in the wronge place I just didn't know where it fit

Mega Tokyo- possibly one of the best web comics of all time. But dose anybody here read it? I do. it's one of my favorites but, anywhoo if you have read it um what do you like about it? I guess i like it cause it's funny, romantic, and well, just plian weird and unperdictable. yeah so what do you think?

I have heard of it and even see how it looks in my anime invasion magazine.They are sposed to talk in this weird language i forgot what it was called though.I have wanted to read it but the art looks kinda funny and whats the main purpose or what are they trying to do.

I'm a pretty big MegaTokyo fan; I've been reading it for about half a year now (and it took me forever to catch up -_-). My sister has Vol. 1, so I can read it whenever I want (with the little editorials, of course).

It's a nice little webcomic and I recommend it to anyone who's interested.

[URL=http://www.megatokyo.com]MegaTokyo[/URL] In case some are wondering:D

I love Megatokyo too! It's certainly one of the most funny webcomic I've ever heard of.

And, BTW, instantramen14, it's "Don't worry we understand j00".

[color=teal][b]LOL, I love Megatokyo! It's so funny! I'm hoping to snag the last copy of the graphic novel. I couldn't get it when it first came out. But I've been reading it online. I can now speak and write l33t. And if you wish you can become one of my *goes into her closet*...*comes back out in a Tohya outfit* 3v1l m1ni0|\|s. C-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*[/color][/b]

[size=1]Heh, I love MegaTokyo. Tohya Miho is great. I want that shirt, heheh.

It did get a couple of my IRL friends hooked on 1337, though. It's funny.

I really like Erika for some reason.

And Boo...ah...Boo.

"Boo, should I firebomb that store? Okay!"

What a conscience. /[/size]

Before I read Megatokyo, it was really hard to talk to the gamers online.
"d00d j00 sUxx0Rz!"
I thought there was either something seriously wrong with their computer, or they were little kids that just liked pushing buttons. And here--like a messiah--came Megatokyo to enlighten me, to tell me that 1337 actually had some sense. Yay for Megatokyo!

I love MegaTokyo. Actually, I love a lot of webcomics. I even got to meet Fred (Piro) and Sarah (Saraphim) at CCI this year. I got their picture! Fred really does have floppy hair, in case you were wondering. And they make such a cute couple! Aww...

[color=orangered]Well done Chichiri's Girl! I'm now hooked! I'm up to number... *checks* 129 at the moment - and I'm only stopping because I have homework due in for tomorrow O_o I'll make school pay for what they've done! O_O! I'll use their computers to read more tomorrow! *squees* Yay!

Stick figures *sniggers*

*cough* So yeah, I'm lovin' it ^_^;;[/color]