Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Um sorry if this is in the wronge place I just didn't know where it fit

Mega Tokyo- possibly one of the best web comics of all time. But dose anybody here read it? I do. it's one of my favorites but, anywhoo if you have read it um what do you like about it? I guess i like it cause it's funny, romantic, and well, just plian weird and unperdictable. yeah so what do you think?
Posted
I have heard of it and even see how it looks in my anime invasion magazine.They are sposed to talk in this weird language i forgot what it was called though.I have wanted to read it but the art looks kinda funny and whats the main purpose or what are they trying to do.
Posted
Rock on! I love Megatokyo, I've been reading it on the web for a long time... Just picked up the dead-tree edition vol. 1 today, and I think the second one's coming out pretty soon!

The 3v1L, it's too much... ?_?
Posted
I'm a pretty big MegaTokyo fan; I've been reading it for about half a year now (and it took me forever to catch up -_-). My sister has Vol. 1, so I can read it whenever I want (with the little editorials, of course).

It's a nice little webcomic and I recommend it to anyone who's interested.
Posted
[URL=http://www.megatokyo.com]MegaTokyo[/URL] In case some are wondering:D

I love Megatokyo too! It's certainly one of the most funny webcomic I've ever heard of.

And, BTW, instantramen14, it's "Don't worry we understand j00".
Posted
[color=teal][b]LOL, I love Megatokyo! It's so funny! I'm hoping to snag the last copy of the graphic novel. I couldn't get it when it first came out. But I've been reading it online. I can now speak and write l33t. And if you wish you can become one of my *goes into her closet*...*comes back out in a Tohya outfit* 3v1l m1ni0|\|s. C-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*[/color][/b]
Posted
I enjoy Megatokyo, too...great humor, unique characters, and lots of gaming! What can go wrong? Fellow fans that over-use l33t. Never, ever, overuse l33t, or bad things will come...
Posted
[size=1]Heh, I love MegaTokyo. Tohya Miho is great. I want that shirt, heheh.

It did get a couple of my IRL friends hooked on 1337, though. It's funny.

I really like Erika for some reason.

And Boo...ah...Boo.

"Boo, should I firebomb that store? Okay!"

What a conscience. /[/size]
Posted
Before I read Megatokyo, it was really hard to talk to the gamers online.
"d00d j00 sUxx0Rz!"
I thought there was either something seriously wrong with their computer, or they were little kids that just liked pushing buttons. And here--like a messiah--came Megatokyo to enlighten me, to tell me that 1337 actually had some sense. Yay for Megatokyo!
Posted
I love MegaTokyo. Actually, I love a lot of webcomics. I even got to meet Fred (Piro) and Sarah (Saraphim) at CCI this year. I got their picture! Fred really does have floppy hair, in case you were wondering. And they make such a cute couple! Aww...
Posted
*falls over* O_O I am soo addicted to MegaTokyo! I introduced the comic to my older brother not long ago and we both got into it reading it at a minimum of two times over. I got my friends to buy Volume 1 and a T-shirt XD
Posted
[color=orangered]Well done Chichiri's Girl! I'm now hooked! I'm up to number... *checks* 129 at the moment - and I'm only stopping because I have homework due in for tomorrow O_o I'll make school pay for what they've done! O_O! I'll use their computers to read more tomorrow! *squees* Yay!

Stick figures *sniggers*

*cough* So yeah, I'm lovin' it ^_^;;[/color]
Posted
Heh, the Shirt Guy Dom Days are probably my favorite part of MegaTokyo. They're just so bizarre and surreal, you can't help but love the damn things. I like MegaTokyo overall, but Shirt Guy Dom is definitely my favorite overall. Dom is just plain odd.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...