Jump to content
OtakuBoards

if any1 wants to talk about EVA do it here...


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]this is the part where i wish that theres an EVA forum [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Wouldn't that be nice? But it doesn't look like we do.... yet :smirk: :D[/SIZE]
Posted
Whats the point in posting a discussion topic about something when you don't know a thing about it? And I can't discuss it with anyone because so far no one else that has seen it has posted here...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]I dont like Eva......... [/B][/QUOTE]

I love EVA...I think EVA 01 was the best by far...by the way, I love your play on Clouds siggy...

-Justin
Posted
eva is cool, eva shokouki (unit 01) is the coolest, rei is the best character, I don't care if people call her a mindless doll, she is the best character, shinji is a horny pervert, asuka is d@mn annoying, and when an eva goes berserk, its anime at its best....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]

I love EVA...I think EVA 01 was the best by far...by the way, I love your play on Clouds siggy...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup.....It is a kewl thing so i used it and changed it to my characters weapon!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]rei is the best character[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Yes, I agree! {{Check the avatar, baby!}} I don't know how I like her....I haven't seen any of the series or any of the movies(if there are any...)LoL...I'm such a poser... -_o[/color]
Posted
dam, its always 01 for the liking. i guess im the only one that likes Unit 04. theres unlimited power right there. no more hassle with the cable line and no more 5 minute power. who cares if it was only shown once. i just hate it when it took out the nevada base.:mad: n i guess everyone hates Units 05 - 13. the worst EVAz created. I think SEELE could have done a lot better. they should start by giving them a major facelift
Posted
[SIZE=1]All I know are a few of the characters, that it's a mecha anime, and that's about it :D I [i]could[/i] rent a few episodes, but that's if I wanted to, which nothing has really convinced me to[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]All I know are a few of the characters, that it's a mecha anime, and that's about it :D I [i]could[/i] rent a few episodes, but that's if I wanted to, which nothing has really convinced me to[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
You should...as Safer said [QUOTE]its anime at its best....[/QUOTE]...

-Justin
Posted
Evangelion kicks alot of @ss... I'm trying to aquire the 9-DVD set on eBay, except I'm lacking a couple of important things, i.e; Money, and a DVD player...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...