Break Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 yeah, talk about EVA if ya want, here, i know nothing so.......off you go!
PiroMunkie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]EVA is Evangelion right??? Lol..[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 this is the part where i wish that theres an EVA forum
PiroMunkie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]this is the part where i wish that theres an EVA forum [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Wouldn't that be nice? But it doesn't look like we do.... yet :smirk: :D[/SIZE]
Break Posted September 29, 2001 Author Posted September 29, 2001 well, duuuuuuh, thats why i posted this new thread ABOUT Evanglion.....geeeze.:rolleyes:
Justin Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Whats the point in posting a discussion topic about something when you don't know a thing about it? And I can't discuss it with anyone because so far no one else that has seen it has posted here... -Justin
Justin Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]I dont like Eva......... [/B][/QUOTE] I love EVA...I think EVA 01 was the best by far...by the way, I love your play on Clouds siggy... -Justin
Transtic Nerve Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 We can talk about how cute Kaoru and Shinji look together :) heh
Sephiroth Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 eva is cool, eva shokouki (unit 01) is the coolest, rei is the best character, I don't care if people call her a mindless doll, she is the best character, shinji is a horny pervert, asuka is d@mn annoying, and when an eva goes berserk, its anime at its best....
Break Posted September 29, 2001 Author Posted September 29, 2001 hey, i was just posting this thread so that others could benefit from it.
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] I love EVA...I think EVA 01 was the best by far...by the way, I love your play on Clouds siggy... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] Yup.....It is a kewl thing so i used it and changed it to my characters weapon!!!!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]rei is the best character[/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Yes, I agree! {{Check the avatar, baby!}} I don't know how I like her....I haven't seen any of the series or any of the movies(if there are any...)LoL...I'm such a poser... -_o[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 dam, its always 01 for the liking. i guess im the only one that likes Unit 04. theres unlimited power right there. no more hassle with the cable line and no more 5 minute power. who cares if it was only shown once. i just hate it when it took out the nevada base.:mad: n i guess everyone hates Units 05 - 13. the worst EVAz created. I think SEELE could have done a lot better. they should start by giving them a major facelift
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]All I know are a few of the characters, that it's a mecha anime, and that's about it :D I [i]could[/i] rent a few episodes, but that's if I wanted to, which nothing has really convinced me to[/SIZE]
Justin Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]All I know are a few of the characters, that it's a mecha anime, and that's about it :D I [i]could[/i] rent a few episodes, but that's if I wanted to, which nothing has really convinced me to[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] You should...as Safer said [QUOTE]its anime at its best....[/QUOTE]... -Justin
Flash Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Evangelion kicks alot of @ss... I'm trying to aquire the 9-DVD set on eBay, except I'm lacking a couple of important things, i.e; Money, and a DVD player...
Nothing674 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Speaking of eva, anyone know a good site where I could download some? I haven't seen any yet, but I've been meaning to look into it, I hear it's really good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now