OtakuBoards

Eposide Zero

duorocks17

[SIZE=1]16[/SIZE] [COLOR=firebrick]Hey Gundam Wing fans![/COLOR] [FONT=century gothic]I have a question for anyone who knows a lot about Gundam Wing! Now, I don't pretend to be a genius or anything, but I must say I own the box set, and Endless Watlz, special ed. I was wandering if anyone has heard of Eposide Zero?[/FONT] [FONT=century gothic]I don't know if it's just magna or if it's a movie. I heard somewhere that it was only made in Chinese, but I don't know if that's true.[/FONT] [FONT=century gothic]If anyone has any information about Eposide Zero, or knows where I can either find it or buy it, it would be a great help! Thanks![/FONT] :wigout:

I believe it can be found in either comic book or manga format (not sure about movie). I am pretty sure I have one of the comic books, though it could be another GW comic.

My suggestion: check the older comics at a comic shop, or the comic/manga section of a Borders or Barnes & Noble bookstores.

Check Barnes & Noble, that's where I found my copy in manga format.

Episode Zero was a six-issue series of manga about each of the pilot's pasts, before the series. It also shows how each of the boys met up with their respective old guy (Dr. J, ect.). If you've heard "rumors" about Chang Meiran or Midii Une, Episode Zero is where you'll learn about them. ^~

Duo's was quite interesting... whereas Relina's gives alot of background on the first few episodes. Wufei's was the coolest because you learn why he calls his Gundam Nataku all the time, and demands Justice, and doesn't talk about his past. Plus it gives a lil info on why he can talk to Sally Po about it, because she led the attack on the colony (She didn't want to). Duo's was my fave tho.

I liked Wufei's the best, for all the reasons already said. (Not to mention it explains some of his emotional turmoil.) But I liked Heero's too. It answered a lot of questions about the death of the original Heero Yuy, plus some things about Quinze and Dekim Barton. I was always wondering about that stuff.

[color=teal][b]Definately Duo's. I cried a bit when I first read it. Call me a softie, but I did. I liked Quatre's simply because it had Quatre and I could make alot of jokes about Rasid. ^-^ Rasid is fun to make fun of! Wufei's was also sad, but it was a good story. o.O But seeing Wufei in glasses was freaky. C-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*[/color][/b]

[color=crimson]I liked Duo's, Wufei's, and Quatre's the best. I cried when I read both the Duo part and the Wufei part. But, Heero's part. I found it kind of funny to see an eight-year old holding a rocket launcher. >looks at pic<
Busride to bookstore, $3.50.
Manga, $10.
Seeing Young Heero Yuy holding a missile launcher, Priceless.
For everything else, there's my mom's credit card. ^_~

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Luminaire [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I liked Duo's, Wufei's, and Quatre's the best. I cried when I read both the Duo part and the Wufei part. But, Heero's part. I found it kind of funny to see an eight-year old holding a rocket launcher. >looks at pic<
Busride to bookstore, $3.50.
Manga, $10.
Seeing Young Heero Yuy holding a missile launcher, Priceless.
For everything else, there's my mom's credit card. ^_~

~Lumi ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*laughing* Yeah, that was great. Though, the scary thing was, because it was Heero it didn't look as weird as it could have...it SUITED him...

Quatre's was intersting because I've never seen him act like that before. But I didn't like it that much because I don't really like Quatre...

Wufei's. ,^o^, It made me cry like a baby. I dunno, Duo [i]is[/i] my fav pilot, but I knew all about his past a long time ago. But finding out Wufei was actually married... :shifty: That was a bit shocking. But really sweet! My best friend and I were reading it together, and we both started bawling like babies. ^^

I did like Duo's a lot though, even though it disappointed me a little. After hearing all the rumors and legends about the infamous Solo, he doesn't even get named... (He's supposedly the kid with teh headband that sort-of looks like Quatre who's with Duo in the first few pages. After that he supposedly died of the L2 plague) I dunno, maybe he really was just a fanfic character that caught on, or maybe a doujinshi chara. *scratches head* He [i]has[/i] become an almost-official part of Duo's past though, and it would have been nice if they covered it in Episode ZERO.

^^ I really, really liked Trowa's. It's probably my second fav, right behind Wufei's. ^o^ Seeing him with Miidi was just so cute! Hehehe... And seeing Cathrin scorn the war was just so priceless! *grin* Hmmm... I wonder why Trowa doesn't keep Miidi's cross? He has it on in that flashback during Endless Waltz. *scratches head again* Maybe he wears it under his shirt, like Duo does his?

• 4 weeks later...
[COLOR=royalblue]You can find out about the Episode Zero gundam comic book on [url]http://www.Amazon.com[/url] where you can find out about other books. Haven't you ever heard of it before?! Well, I went there to look, and they do show the cover and the author's name. You might want to check it out.[/COLOR] :bawl:

• 2 weeks later...
[I][COLOR=red]I saw the scans of it somewhere...ill try to find it again for you to look at. I read some of it and i couldn't stop laughing. And you get to see a 15 year old Zechs...its really strange but reallly cool! [/COLOR] [/I]

[I][Color=sandy brown].::. Roxanne Leifen .::.[/COLOR][/I]