LostProphet Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial]I have my Security Clearance interview tomorrow at 10 am (CST) for my US Air Force contract. Basically, it's to determine that if I'm reliable, dependable and a threat to National Security. The one problem I have is a couple of misdemeanors from a few years back. I'm needing as many prayers and as much luck as I can get tomorrow. Keep me in your thoughts tonight guys, I'll update you as soon as the interview is finished[/color][/font]
DeathKnight Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=crimson]I dont know you, but i'm in a good mood. Good luck.[/color]
Dragonballzman Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Good luck, LostProphet. Hope they don't care too much about whatever that misdemeanor was. :)
Orien_Xel Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=green]Good luck. Hope you make it in![/color]
LostProphet Posted August 18, 2003 Author Posted August 18, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial]Well, I'm already in, swore in 4 months ago, leave in 4 months. This basically determines if i can keep the contract[/color][/font]
Corey Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 As with Ken, I don't really know ye. However the Airforce would be my choice if I suddenly got the urge to serve this country. Good luck.
Shinkoru Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Tell us when uget in. And I hope ur gonna stay an..um..otakuian? lol. Good luckies in the air force.
Baron Samedi Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 What eactly is this?Could you please explain further? I live in Australia, so i have no idea what you mean. Good Luck though!
DevilzAdvocate Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Good luck, keep us posted!!! airforce is deffinatly my choice out of army nave airforce.
Trigun 11 Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Good Luck Prophet. What job are you going to do? I myself after highschool am going into the Air Force. I was raised a AirForce Brat and I'll stay one :D. I'm wanting to become a Military Police officer (MP). May you have the best of luck Prophet and as Devilz said Keep us Posted! *salutes Prophet*
Shinmaru Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Good luck, LostProphet. I hope they don't take your contract (come on, everyone makes mistakes). Be sure to inform us as early as you can!
LostProphet Posted August 19, 2003 Author Posted August 19, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial]Well, to start off, thanks for the support everyone I just finished the interview a little while ago, and I think I did pretty well. It's for a 'Secret' Security clearance (no, seriously, thats what it's for) and everything went over pretty well. I'm going to be an [URL=http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/afjobs/bl2a6x6.htm]Aircraft Electrical and Enviromental Systems[/URL] apprentice. I'll be working on the guts of the aircraft, which is why the Security Clearance is needed. I'll be leaving December 16th, and won't be on the boards for a while (close to 6 months, unless I'm allowed to have a computer during my tech training). I'll have someone keep everyone updated on how I'm doing during Basic and Tech, if I'm not allowed to have a computer. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask away so this be more of a discussion than a spam topic.[/color][/font]
Mist Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 [color=crimson][size=1] HA! My dad was AEE in the airforce too! Good luck! And be careful with those tools![/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now