Will2x Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ameritech69 [/i] [B] No i really dont know why I got banned. I wasnt harassing them. I dont harass you, and i harassed TN once and he banned me, so how did i harass the staff huh? [/B][/QUOTE] amazing, this guys involunarabity shocks and suprizes me. james, tell me, how can he re register if hes banned?
Guest Ameritech69 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [color=purple]Get a clue.....and a life! The Administrators don't want you here! If a guy slammed a door in your face 5 times....would you try to climb into the room through a window, or drill through the ceiling? Jesus....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] And if that the reason, that is VERY immature way to get rid of me. that is the worst possible way to run a board. Get rid of the person cuz you dont like them. That is plain low. I loked to this place as like a second home, and when my dad died I looked to you people for help and comfort. Fien James you want em to leave Ill leave. See ya people.
James Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ameritech69 [/i] [B] No i really dont know why I got banned. I wasnt harassing them. I dont harass you, and i harassed TN once and he banned me, so how did i harass the staff huh? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][b][size=1]I've had ENOUGH. You WERE harassing them and you have flamed several of them. If you reregister one more time, I'm going to issue an IP ban for life.[/color][/size][/b]
Recommended Posts