OtakuBoards

Blatantly Gay

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Master O Beans
Sorry to get your hopes up TN, but this thread isn't about gay people...so we really don't need to hear your story again...for the...oh I dunno, what is it now...500th time!!!???

I would just like to express how gay everyone is. (there is more than one meaning to this word, one - implies sexual encounters with members of the same sex, the other- means you're happy...I'll let you decide for yourself which I'm referring to...)
In times when most of our senior members are parting from the realm of the Otaku, and there is constant b1tching about how boring this place is, and how nothing exciting ever happens or is said, you decide to kick one of our senior members. I am speaking of SSJGOTEN. I'll be the first to admit, he did his share of spamming, but most of us have, so we really can't complain about that...
...and the main reason for his expulsion from the boards was because of a conversation held on AIM.... ....WHOOPIDY DOOO! Honestly, if you're that immature to get upset over a conversation held over AIM with somebody you don't know...then you suck at life.

I dunno, anybody else care to voice their opinion about this topic? ...it does effect the Otaku community, so feel free to speak up...unless one of the mods feels the necessity to close this topic much like they did the other one... for reasons unkown to me...

This is just my opinion...and I realize most of the mods won't care for me because of it...but if they have a problem with me...I'll be sure to hand them a spoon...and I'm sure they'll know what to do with it... :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]personally... anyone who hangs out in GD and G/S shouldnt count in these boards, no offense thou, cause 90% of GD is spam and about 70% of G/S is spam. and even the gaming forums which used to be so spam free are now getting spam... wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhh[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Who cares really?.... He's been banned before, he was unbanned and he was on ban warning since he's been back....

Quite frankly the boards are run by the two admins, James and Adam. Since Adam works on theotaku, James takes the boards... and they both decide whether a ban is to be issued permenantly... but quite frankly they can ban you for whatever the hell they fell like... it's their board, they make the rules, they add rules, they take away rules and their descression. They can ban anyone for any reason... you could just have a name they don't like.... they could ban you... what are you to do... Spamming is not the reason... he was whining over AIM harrassing me, Safer, and about 5 others I know of that attend this baord.... and all of those harrasments included this board as a topic, which basically is the same thing as harassing someone on the board... which is against the rules....

And it's really none of your business... i think BabyGirl, myself, James, and a few others sill talk and make this place fun. He certainly didn't... esspecially with his "plots" against me... and the quote "5 other people" who are also against me... And his and your consistant whining abotu me talking about the fact I'm gay... like i said, it's not my d@mn fault you guys can't stop reading... I don't harm you, and if you don't like it, stop reading.... it's quite simle... avert your eyes to another location.... no one says you have to read what i write... don't like it, you can stop reading, till then, you all can shut up about it.

He had been givin his last warnign and he did a good job at pissing off two mods and an admin and for that, regardless of where, why, when, or how he did it, he paid the price.... it's life, get over it... If you don't like the fact he's gone, you can go too. Nothing is stopping anyone from leaving... there's no use in complaining or making an argument or whatever about it... go to Altron's board if you want to talk to him...

And just for the record, I have no "story".... i just reply to people's comments and it's only you and SSJGoten and some other person that even care what i say... most people here ignore me or don't care what I talk about whether it be repeated or not.... I simply answer questions or topics in my opinion and if that opinion includes me saying I'm gay then so be it.... little words like that shouldn't hurt a mature college boy like yourself anyway....

Guest Master O Beans
It's not that I can't handle seeing the word "gay" thrown around here and there, but it Jesus Christ man, if the topic is about computers and pizza...you'll still find a away to relate it to your sexual preference...

...and about how "it's really none of my business" ...am I not a member of the Otaku community? does banning somebody not effect the boards? Therefore, I think it's very much part of my business, I try to keep this place lively as possible, despite all the constant complaining about how boring this place is now (these aren't my opinions, just stating what others have said)...

"...little words like that shouldn't hurt a mature college boy like yourself anyway..." I'M NOT MATURE D@MMIT!! ....oh crap, that's not the point I was trying to make...eh, what I meant to say is that they don't hurt me, I just with you would use your vast knowledge to express something else other than the fact that you're gay. ( I don't mean that in a mocking sense either, you have made many good points in the past, and I usually enjoy what you write...)

So, in closing, all that I have left to say is ...

Guest Master O Beans
...by the way, you make this sound as though it was a personal attack on you...but it wasn't meant to be..especially since you didn't have anything to do with banning him...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]...by the way, you make this sound as though it was a personal attack on you...but it wasn't meant to be..especially since you didn't have anything to do with banning him... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, well it seems people think i do.... or think I can change it in anyway....

I dunno I'm just tired....

[B]if you're that immature to get upset over a conversation held over AIM with somebody you don't know...then you suck at life.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]It's a amazing to me, how people in general, contradict themselves... You don't like the fact that the Admin.'s and Mods are upset over an immature AIM conversation, however, you're upset yourself over the fact that they're upset! How is your displeasure any less immature than theirs? They're upset and immature, but you're just upset? What signifies immaturity in society? In my opinion, a lot of things. It's not at your discretion alone, to label someone "immature," and not expect the label to be slapped in your face. Everyone is immature, because everyone has given totally different reasons for immaturity! Guess what! I'm immature! Want to know why? ...I don't have to tell you, you already know! I know you do.....but I'll tell you anyway. I'm immature because I'm...."replying?" I'm immature because...."I give-a-hoot?" I'm immature because...."I will check this topic in the near future to see if you responded?" Hell Yes I'm immature, and so are you, and so is everyone else! You asked for my 2 cents....and I gave you 5!!......Uh-oh, look out....immature person, coming through....part the God damned Red Sea!.....LoL:rolleyes:[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
Heh, well if you would have read my second post, I've already stated that I'm not mature, well, not most of the time.

and I'm only upset becuase I don't think he should have gotten banned for something that happened out side of the boards...regaurdless of his previous track record...

Guest Master O Beans
lol, like I said, I don't discriminate who I make fun of, everyone is a target in my book :) hehehe. (yes, this includes heterosexual, fat, white boys...such as myself...even I make fun of myself...)

Hehe, and thanks for the support Will, even though it might be for the wrong reasons.... ;) at least somebody will back me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]im listing to emeniem right now. some pretty [i]good[/i] gay bashing quotes i can tease my friends with or harash random people who bump into me with... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

you sir, make me sick.

[B]lol, like I said, I don't discriminate who I make fun of, everyone is a target in my book :) hehehe. (yes, this includes heterosexual, fat, white boys...such as myself...even I make fun of myself...) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I know you do... but this idiot up here... he didn't even read your posts probably... it said Balntantly gay and he automatically has to throw in his gay bashing comments.... which have no relevance to the topic.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Sig always dedicated to the late drummer, Ukyou Kami, who passed away June 21st, 1999. He shall always be remembered as the Eternal Member of Malice Mizer
[/B][/QUOTE]

Transtic...I'm late to class all the time...does this mean you're always remember me as the Eternal Member of 'Gets bad looks from professors' ??? :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

[B]Go MOB!

im listing to emeniem right now. some pretty good gay bashing quotes i can tease my friends with or harash random people who bump into me with... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]I'd say this is pretty...."immature." What do ya'll think?:rolleyes:[/color]

[B]

Transtic...I'm late to class all the time...does this mean you're always remember me as the Eternal Member of 'Gets bad looks from professors' ??? :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

..... no.....

Late meaning he died.... and Eternal Member of Malice Mizer is the quote on their tribute mini-album to Kami. It has more of a meaning than what you precieve it to be. despite the fact I realize you were making a joke... just thought I'd clear that up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=purple]I'd say this is pretty...."immature." What do ya'll think?:rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd say that was flat out "stupid" but thats just me.... any comment like that again and he'll be gone....

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

..... no.....

Late meaning he died.... and Eternal Member of Malice Mizer is the quote on their tribute mini-album to Kami. It has more of a meaning than what you precieve it to be. despite the fact I realize you were making a joke... just thought I'd clear that up.

I'd say that was flat out "stupid" but thats just me.... any comment like that again and he'll be gone.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, yes, even though I don't know that much (none) about MM, I was fully aware of what your quote was referring to, I was just trying to lighten up the place a little bit ;)

...and Trans, surely if you can support homosexuality, he can voice the opposing side? am I right? ...although perhaps in the future he can try to make it a little more appropriate...

whew. tired me is. long day.:cross:

[B]I'd say that was flat out "stupid" but thats just me....[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Well, in a round-a-bout way.....it was [i]a lot[/i] of things.... I just prefer to sum up words like, "stupid," "dumb," and "pointless" into one collective word...[b]immature[/b]. Basically because immature people generally express all of these behaviors....at one point or another.

PS: You edit your posts faaaaaast......:eek:lol[/color]

[B]Sorry to get your hopes up TN, but this thread isn't about gay people...so we really don't need to hear your story again...for the...oh I dunno, what is it now...500th time!!!???

I would just like to express how gay everyone is. (there is more than one meaning to this word, one - implies sexual encounters with members of the same sex, the other- means you're happy...I'll let you decide for yourself which I'm referring to...)
In times when most of our senior members are parting from the realm of the Otaku, and there is constant b1tching about how boring this place is, and how nothing exciting ever happens or is said, you decide to kick one of our senior members. I am speaking of SSJGOTEN. I'll be the first to admit, he did his share of spamming, but most of us have, so we really can't complain about that...
...and the main reason for his expulsion from the boards was because of a conversation held on AIM.... ....WHOOPIDY DOOO! Honestly, if you're that immature to get upset over a conversation held over AIM with somebody you don't know...then you suck at life.

I dunno, anybody else care to voice their opinion about this topic? ...it does effect the Otaku community, so feel free to speak up...unless one of the mods feels the necessity to close this topic much like they did the other one... for reasons unkown to me...

This is just my opinion...and I realize most of the mods won't care for me because of it...but if they have a problem with me...I'll be sure to hand them a spoon...and I'm sure they'll know what to do with it... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]As I've said before, there is no way in hell that I'd ban someone because of an AIM conversation -- it has nothing to do with the boards.

[i]However[/i], the primary reason that SSJGoten was banned was because he was constantly harassing staff.

When I get message after message from senior staff complaining about his behavior toward them...what else do I do?

The first time, I banned him myself. The second time, Sephiroth banned him. As far as I'm concerned, he's had more than enough chances.

As far as older members leaving...well...that's their business. You can't sit there and say that the boards are becoming boring if you yourself aren't making any effort to make decent conversation.

And as for spamming...well...yes, a lot of spam goes on. And a lot of it isn't even intentional. We're not so harsh that we punish people for no reason.

SSJGoten was not banned because of spam -- far from it. He was banned because of the way he behaved toward our staff. It's really quite simple -- you harass staff for no good reason, so why should we let you use our services?

It'd be very unfair for us to let people use our service and then allow them to throw it back in our face with their harassment.

[/color]

[B]

Hehe, yes, even though I don't know that much (none) about MM, I was fully aware of what your quote was referring to, I was just trying to lighten up the place a little bit ;)

...and Trans, surely if you can support homosexuality, he can voice the opposing side? am I right? ...although perhaps in the future he can try to make it a little more appropriate...

whew. tired me is. long day.:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Well ah, you can't really have an opposing view. It's like opposing black people...or opposing the colour of the sky.

But you're right, he could easily have made his views less inflammatory -- the last thing I want to do is set up another thread on sexuality...god...how many of those do we have now? lol[/color]

[B]

Yeah I know you do... but this idiot up here... he didn't even read your posts probably... it said Balntantly gay and he automatically has to throw in his gay bashing comments.... which have no relevance to the topic. [/B][/QUOTE]

uh, actually i did, that last part was jus a addon if you would have put more thought into it. i wanted to say something in support of mob and i did. that last part was jus something i was saying. so your saying ill be gone for saying i was listening to emeniem and saying that his lyrics had some good gay bashing quotes. oh lord this is all time new.

Navi: Its a tough job, but somebody has to do it.

Galaxy Girl: Im glad to know you care so much about immaturity. Thank you for pointing out my statement and being a ***** about it.

Anyone else want some?
{eNd}

Edit: Thanks MOB for not flamming me as they have, maturity is in what you do and how you handle things, someone truly mature would jus ignore my post and go on with there lives.

[B]

uh, actually i did, that last part was jus a addon if you would have put more thought into it. i wanted to say something in support of mob and i did. that last part was jus something i was saying. so your saying ill be gone for saying i was listening to emeniem and saying that his lyrics had some good gay bashing quotes. oh lord this is all time new.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]What he said was pretty fair -- afterall, your comment was pretty rude in my opinion.

Like if I was running around loving the fact that a certain song used the "N" word or something...[/color]