OtakuBoards

Blatantly Gay

Guest Master O Beans

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]What he said was pretty fair -- afterall, your comment was pretty rude in my opinion.

Like if I was running around loving the fact that a certain song used the "N" word or something...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

well if you said that u loved a song for saying the n word i wouldnt care. hell i love songs that say the n word too, and if you listen carefully to bounce with me lil bow wow says the n word. and jennifer lopez says the n word in her song too. doesnt bother me. in jr high almost every hispanic person was saying the n word and we was all cool with it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

well if you said that u loved a song for saying the n word i wouldnt care. hell i love songs that say the n word too, and if you listen carefully to bounce with me lil bow wow says the n word. and jennifer lopez says the n word in her song too. doesnt bother me. in jr high almost every hispanic person was saying the n word and we was all cool with it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Yeah, but you were saying it as if gay bashing was a good thing. I don't think that anyone would put the n word in a positive light...

Especially if you say it deliberately to be malicious or offensive to people.[/color][/size][/b]

[B]

[color=darkblue][size=2]Yeah, but you were saying it as if gay bashing was a good thing. I don't think that anyone would put the n word in a positive light...

Especially if you say it deliberately to be malicious or offensive to people.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

i wasnt saying gay bashing was a good thing i was just saying that eminiem had some funny gay bashing quotes to use on my friends. me and my friends play all the time like for example "homework is gay" or "quit being a pooper poker and let me borrow a dollor!".

understand what i mean now. its not like i was saying "im gonna go call a gay guy a bad name i heard off my MM cd!"

[B]

i wasnt saying gay bashing was a good thing i was just saying that eminiem had some funny gay bashing quotes to use on my friends. me and my friends play all the time like for example "homework is gay" or "quit being a pooper poker and let me borrow a dollor!".

understand what i mean now. its not like i was saying "im gonna go call a gay guy a bad name i heard off my MM cd!" [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Yeah, I understand what you're saying [i]now[/i].

Sounds like you've changed your position tho...

Still, you could have worded your first post more coherantly. :)[/color][/size][/b]

[B]:D

there, everyone should be like you james, you didnt call me stupid or threaten to ban me, or anything someone who plays dungeon and dragons all day would say. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Yeah, I think some people here think I'm a really unreasonable or nasty person.

But I'm not. I'm just fair, that's all. :)[/color][/b][/size]

[B]:D

there, everyone should be like you james, you didnt call me stupid or threaten to ban me, or anything someone who plays dungeon and dragons all day would say. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well if you wouldn't call me faggot all the time I wouldn't have a problem with you. You make yourself out to be innocent. Which you aren't.

And I've never played Dungeons and Dragons.... ugh, I don't play games. Anyone who knows me knows I despise most games, thus I do not play them. Never touched a game called Dungeons and Dragons.... You do a good job at stereotyping people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Well if you wouldn't call me faggot all the time I wouldn't have a problem with you. You make yourself out to be innocent. Which you aren't.

And I've never played Dungeons and Dragons.... ugh, I don't play games. Anyone who knows me knows I despise most games, thus I do not play them. Never touched a game called Dungeons and Dragons.... You do a good job at stereotyping people. [/B][/QUOTE]

now here you go. did i say you played dungeons and dragons? uhh no. lol i wish i could call you a faggot all the time, but if i did i would be banned wouldnt i?

Edit: why would anyone get offend by the word faggot anyway? after all its just a stack of sticks and cigerates, right transtic? :smirk:

[B]

now here you go. did i say you played dungeons and dragons? uhh no. lol i wish i could call you a faggot all the time, but if i did i would be banned wouldnt i? [/B][/QUOTE]

You should be smart enough to figure that one out.....
Faggot is a hatred term used toward gay men. By using you basically admit you hate us for whatever reason and that you could never live in peace with it cause your closed minded attitude and extreme prejudice views prevent you from doing so. Would you call all gay people faggots, or just me? It shows your real self, and how full of hate you really are.

And I get offended by the word faggot cause it's meant in a derogetory way toward gay men by hatfull people like you. And don't play stupid.... you make youself look more immature.

And, No you may not have said I played that game, but you insinuated that I did.

[B]

Edit: why would anyone get offend by the word faggot anyway? after all its just a stack of sticks and cigerates, right transtic? :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Oh please. Don't be so idiotic.

That statement is so full of rudeness and hatred that it's beyond words. I'd normally delete it, but I think that I should leave it there so that others can see that Transtic Nerve's reaction is wholly reasonable.[/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

You should be smart enough to figure that one out.....
Faggot is a hatred term used toward gay men. By using you basically admit you hate us for whatever reason and that you could never live in peace with it cause your closed minded attitude and extreme prejudice views prevent you from doing so. Would you call all gay people faggots, or just me? It shows your real self, and how full of hate you really are.

And I get offended by the word faggot cause it's meant in a derogetory way toward gay men by hatfull people like you. And don't play stupid.... you make youself look more immature.

And, No you may not have said I played that game, but you insinuated that I did. [/B][/QUOTE]

live in peace i can do, and no i would only call you or whoever pisses me off a faggot. no ones playing stupid except you, and i never even typed your name in that post with dungeons and dragons, couldnt i have been talking about galaxy girl or navi?

now what!?

[B]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Oh please. Don't be so idiotic.

That statement is so full of rudeness and hatred that it's beyond words. I'd normally delete it, but I think that I should leave it there so that others can see that Transtic Nerve's reaction is wholly reasonable.[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

well in a chat transtic and some others said thats what it meant and i was refering to that...

[B]

well in a chat transtic and some others said thats what it meant and i was refering to that... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Perhaps, but let's keep this all in context.

The fact that you even displayed a smirk at the end shows that you knew exactly what you were doing. You couldn't have made it more obvious. :)[/color][/b][/size]

[B]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Perhaps, but let's keep this all in context.

The fact that you even displayed a smirk at the end shows that you knew exactly what you were doing. You couldn't have made it more obvious. :)[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*rubs chin* perhaps...

well thanz for the tip, next time i wont make it so obvious.

[B]now here you go. did i say you played dungeons and dragons? uhh no. lol [i]i wish i could call you a faggot all the time,[/i] but if i did i would be banned wouldnt i?

Edit: why would anyone get offend by the word faggot anyway? after all its just a stack of sticks and cigerates, right transtic? :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Ugh, this post reaks so bad, it's disgusting(you literally turned my friggin stomach.) >:P Honestly, [i]how could you[/i]? Have you absolutely [i]NO[/i] decency towards fellow human beings?............ The really [sarcasm]funny[/sarcasm] thing about all this is.....even if it's YOUR opinion that "faggot" is an acceptable term in the pretense you're using it, you're POSTING it for other's to see! That's plain, obnoxious, pathetic, stupidity![/color]

Personally I think that TN had the right to jump onto Master O Bean's case, you directly said something, that could be taken as a dis, or a threat. Will2X, in his case we shouldn't have been suprised, I see what he was saying but I also think that he could have put it in a way that wasn't incoherent. I think that TN responded as correctly as you did your post, if you think TN shouldn't have jumped at you, then you shouldn't have posted that post at that time. Immaturity, is the loss of timing and not being able to say what you think in a reasonable manner. Maturity, is the ability to say what you think in a reasonable manner at the right time! So basically yes we are all immature at times, but that beggining post was just immature and directed at TN and was made to be offensive...And I think also that James did the right thing on banning SSJGOTEN. If you think it was unjistified, then just go to Altron's board and talk to him there, don't fill up our boards complaining about what happened! W/ the topic of people leaving, it happens, we had that happen before the change and we will continue having it! So just live w/ it. I am sure you can stay connected w/ AIM or something. And also Will2X I will have to agree w/ TN again, that you are very good at sterotyping, and should learn to hold your tongue till it is your turn!! That is my 7 cents!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=purple]Ugh, this post reaks so bad, it's disgusting(you literally turned my friggin stomach.) >:P Honestly, [i]how could you[/i]? Have you absolutely [i]NO[/i] decency towards fellow human beings?............ The really [sarcasm]funny[/sarcasm] thing about all this is.....even if it's YOUR opinion that "faggot" is an acceptable term in the pretense you're using it, you're POSTING it for other's to see! That's plain, obnoxious, pathetic, stupidity![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

o....k..

Guest FootballC543
[B]

[color=darkblue]As I've said before, there is no way in hell that I'd ban someone because of an AIM conversation -- it has nothing to do with the boards.

[i]However[/i], the primary reason that SSJGoten was banned was because he was constantly harassing staff.

When I get message after message from senior staff complaining about his behavior toward them...what else do I do?

The first time, I banned him myself. The second time, Sephiroth banned him. As far as I'm concerned, he's had more than enough chances.

As far as older members leaving...well...that's their business. You can't sit there and say that the boards are becoming boring if you yourself aren't making any effort to make decent conversation.

And as for spamming...well...yes, a lot of spam goes on. And a lot of it isn't even intentional. We're not so harsh that we punish people for no reason.

SSJGoten was not banned because of spam -- far from it. He was banned because of the way he behaved toward our staff. It's really quite simple -- you harass staff for no good reason, so why should we let you use our services?

It'd be very unfair for us to let people use our service and then allow them to throw it back in our face with their harassment.

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

YOu know, this still puzzles me. How was I harassing them again? The only mod/god/dmin i talk to are you james and TN. And as far as Im aware i Havent harassed You at all James, and Tn i did it that one itme and eh blocked me so that handled that. I wanna know how im harassing the other staff, please tell im very intereseted.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]

ok whatever you say man.

i can tell wheather someones dick ryding(kissing ***) tn or just posting straight from the heart. before tn came there wasnt any of that.
does everything have to be blammed on immaturaty, i thought the mature thing to do when someones bothering you was ignore them and go on with your life, but obviously not here. either that or everyones confused. well if transtic can say things he want why shouldnt i. every bad thing that happens is blamed on idiotcy and immaturaty. i dont think that way, i can tell if someones mature or not.
and boy is this topic off, but everyone loves tn so let it continue!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FootballC543 [/i]
[B]

YOu know, this still puzzles me. How was I harassing them again? The only mod/god/dmin i talk to are you james and TN. And as far as Im aware i Havent harassed You at all James, and Tn i did it that one itme and eh blocked me so that handled that. I wanna know how im harassing the other staff, please tell im very intereseted. [/B][/QUOTE]

woah, hes back. well if you he can get out of bannishment then heck anyone can! wow, he told me hed be back, but i didnt belive...

[B][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]

ok whatever you say man.

i can tell wheather someones dick ryding(kissing ***) tn or just posting straight from the heart. before tn came there wasnt any of that.
does everything have to be blammed on immaturaty, i thought the mature thing to do when someones bothering you was ignore them and go on with your life, but obviously not here. either that or everyones confused. well if transtic can say things he want why shouldnt i. every bad thing that happens is blamed on idiotcy and immaturaty. i dont think that way, i can tell if someones mature or not.
and boy is this topic off, but everyone loves tn so let it continue! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Okay, this is just ridiculous.

This has nothing to do with everyone loving TN. Can't you see why everyone disagrees with you, Will2x?

They disagree with you because your statements were incredibly offensive and uncalled for.

So don't be surprised when people call you to task on those things.

And SSJGoten: You are REALLY getting on my nerves. If you still don't understand why you've been banned, then you probably never will! Are you really that thick?

Guh. I'm sick of this. Don't annoy me.[/b][/size][/color]

Guest Ameritech69
[B]

This has nothing to do with everyone loving TN. Can't you see why everyone disagrees with you, Will2x?

They disagree with you because your statements were incredibly offensive and uncalled for.

So don't be surprised when people call you to task on those things.

And SSJGoten: You are REALLY getting on my nerves. If you still don't understand why you've been banned, then you probably never will! Are you really that thick?

Guh. I'm sick of this. Don't annoy me.[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

No i really dont know why I got banned. I wasnt harassing them. I dont harass you, and i harassed TN once and he banned me, so how did i harass the staff huh?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ameritech69 [/i]
[B]

No i really dont know why I got banned. I want harassing them. I dont harass you, and i harassed TN once and he banned me, so how did i harass the staff huh? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Get a clue.....and a life! The Administrators don't want you here! If a guy slammed a door in your face 5 times....would you try to climb into the room through a window, or drill through the ceiling? Jesus....[/color]

[B]

They disagree with you because your statements were [U]incredibly[/U] offensive and uncalled for.

So don't be surprised when people call you to task on those things
[b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

isnt it obvious, everyone does love tn. if that wasnt true i wouldnt have some of my friends i met here spontaneously disliking me without notice. everyone eats up everything he says, as if they want him to be there leader. i think they do.
everyones turning into miniture transtic. i cant take it!

*sigh*, i need a cigerate.