Spikey Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Here's is my latest banner. Gosh do I hope it comes up. here ya go [IMG]http://animeloverforob.250free.com/Night.jpg[/img]
klinanime1 Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 I like the poem, and I realize that the bg matches the text, but it seems... kinda plain. It's an interesting banner, and sometimes plain is a good thing. ::shrugs::
Boo Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Its not really what you call plain... its just that the banner is too small for that ammount of text ;)
Heavyblade Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 I think it's good. I especially like the text. It does seem out of place though. I like the poem thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now