OtakuBoards

SSJGoten...

James

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

James, I am fomally letting you know that I will be coming over to your house and kicking your dog. or cat. or whatever animal you have in your house. maybe I'll even kick you...IN THE BEANS!

Hmmm, that looks like a threat...but then you have to remember, I can talk real big online...and you [I]know[/I] for a fact I'm not really going to do any of these things...

I understand that you didn't ban him because of the AIM conversation...but I just thought I would add that anyway... [/B][/QUOTE]

He didn't threaten to come over my hosue and beat my ***, cause frankly he doesn't stand a chance... but he threatened to quote "get rid of TN" over and over... I must have heard that from 4 or 5 different people who had talked to him. That is a threat.... actually, in real life thats assault i do believe, but whatever (thats not the point).... and he meant by getting rid of me, he was refering to Otaku (refer to my quotes in one of his topics after he was banned by Safer) And it doesn't matter where you talk, if it's about the boards or concerning the baords or a member of the boards and his or her status on the boards, then it does matter. He had told one of the girls that posts here quote "That's it bi?ch! You're gone too!" because she was telling me what he was saying about me. She was scared of him, i could tell.... then he goes on telling me that she was the one trying to get rid of me when I saw his exact quotes... He lied, he harrassed, he threatened.... all concerning the boards, and if it were you whom he was doing this too and you had no idea if he could hack into your account (which he also threatened to do to me and BabyGirl) you might have a different view... i suggest you look at it from all perspectives as I have... I know you don't agree somewhat cause a) it wasn't you and b) you don't have the full story

But you are entitled to your opinion in this matter and it is respected. by the votes she 13 to 1 or something in favor of "fairness"

[color=deeppink]Ok, time for me to respond. I will openly say that I am one of those "twenty people" that SSJGoten harassed. He likes to claim that I said worse things to [i]him[/i] than he said to [i]me[/i], but, quite frankly, it isn't true. Anything I said, I said in defense "the one way I know how to combat a verbal assult is with my own retaliation"...ok, so that quote really isn't too like me...

But anyway, he was pissing me off, plain and simple. He sent me nasty PMs and AIM messages, and somewhere along the line I just got sick of it. That would have been the only reason I would have said anything of the "mean sort" back to him (but no worries, I never flamed him, I wouldn't ever do that to anyone...in fact, I rarely even swore...)

I also "enjoyed" the day I recieved an IM from SSJGoten (after I unblocked him in the belief that he could be semi mature) telling me that he was under Transtic's name on the Boards...not the Otaku Boards, but another board...later on, after I found it just plain stupid to be telling a mod such information, he informed me that he was indeed under Transtic's name on the Otaku.

I didn't know if he was bluffing or not, but after I asked him why the [i]hell[/i] he would be telling [i]me[/i] this, he got mad and started to threaten me with "I can get you in trouble blah blah blah"...I, for one, didn't take this lightly.

I don't really mind if SSJGoten on as any one of his little registered names is reading this, for perhaps it would be good for him to see what he has done that he considers "not harassing". You got banned for a reason, and I for one respect Safer's decisions...this one just may have been incredibly wise.

I gave you many chances, we in fact had some lighthearted, good conversations after the alledged "harssments"...and those were nice. But, like it was with the others you "harassed", you ran out of chances. Good luck with everything in your future, because I think that you're a cool guy...you just pushed your boundaries a little too far. Learn this lesson...and after all, like D3 said, it [i]is[/i] only the internet. Don't keep trying to come back and pissing more people off...that certainly won't get you anywhere...

[i]By the way, MoB, I believe he harassed you too...what the hell is up with you? I invited you to this place in the hopes that you could really make it a fun place, which you did, but then you posted that topic...we obviously don't agree on a lot of stuff...that post was pretty sad if you ask me.[/i][/color]

Yeah, it's fair all right... Ban the little Punk... After hassling me on AIM about 3 times, and threatening to 'Press the button' and 'upload his Virus' onto my Computer... That guy's like an 8 year old with no social life who chooses to continue harassing people instead of getting some friends... :rolleyes:

Guest Altron Gundam
The fact of the matter is, until this point I didn't know he harassed girls. Now that pisses the **** out of me. Even on AIM, if you are a guy no matter where you are you don't abuse, verbally harass, or treat a girl like ****, that ****ing pisses me off. SSJGoten you deserve that ban, and I hope this teaches you never to verbally harass another girl again.

I think I did the right thing, you all know that I rarely ban people, I'm a nice guy, I usually give people more than one chance, but goten's actions were unjustified, he has been playing us for chumps all this time by doing the same thing before, and then apologising, he did the same thing, I'm sick to death of his behaviour and after long thought I banned him, if you have problems about this decision then you should be talking to me about it....

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]

[i]By the way, MoB, I believe he harassed you too...what the hell is up with you? I invited you to this place in the hopes that you could really make it a fun place, which you did, but then you posted that topic...we obviously don't agree on a lot of stuff...that post was pretty sad if you ask me.[/i][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh please, don't try to act all holier than thou...

...you know how I am. I call people gay on a daily basis, that's just how I am. and must I remind you of that "d@mn fruit"?
When there is something I don't like, to me, it's "gay".

...and I know there are many of you out there that say the same thing...so if you care to flame me for it...here's a spoon. Enjoy.

Ps- Yes, he did "harass" me as well...then I remember he was younger...and I was on the computer...and he doesn't even really know me in real life...and how foolish it would be of me to get upset about being "harassed".

[B]

Oh please, don't try to act all holier than thou...
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I don't believe I am. I'm just pissed, that's all. I think you were acting ridiculously. I don't care if this makes you mad or if you think I'm trying to act "holier than thou"...I'm simply stating my oppinion, and I know you were too....it was an opinion that I didn't agree with. How that is trying to say I know better than you I do not know...[/color]

[B]

Ps- Yes, he did "harass" me as well...then I remember he was younger...and I was on the computer...and he doesn't even really know me in real life...and how foolish it would be of me to get upset about being "harassed". [/B][/QUOTE]

It's more annoying than anything... how would you like it if you trying to talk to your friends in a civil manner and he pops up with all his nonsense... over and over... he wasted my time on countless occations... thats the main reason... then I'd block him and he'd have his friend or him prentending to be his friend bother me more... he even said he wanted me to help him get unbanned cause he thought I was jis "friend".... i was like... ok...... i don't know where he got that idea after I blocked him.

And yes, even I have called something gay before... an object, or an idea.... but I never tended to do it much.... and I really don't anymore... is it that hard to replace the word "gay" with "stupid" or "dumb"... cause those are essentially what you mean.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I think I did the right thing, you all know that I rarely ban people, I'm a nice guy, I usually give people more than one chance, but goten's actions were unjustified, he has been playing us for chumps all this time by doing the same thing before, and then apologising, he did the same thing, I'm sick to death of his behaviour and after long thought I banned him, if you have problems about this decision then you should be talking to me about it.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I think you did the right thing Sephiroth. He's been irritating us all for a long time. I don't really recall a time when he didn't irritate me...[/SIZE]

Guest Master O Beans
Heh, I am not blind. I can see that I am fighting a losing, correction, lost battle. I shall now take a bow...

Glad I'm not Japaneese, I think this is the part where I have to plunge a sword into myself. Whew :D hehe

[B]
Glad I'm not Japaneese, I think this is the part where I have to plunge a sword into myself. Whew :D hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

The Japanese are very honorable people.... if they feel they have dishonored themsleves of the ones they love, they kill themselves... hence why Japan has a very high teen suicide problem.... kids feel they dishonor their parents and they kill themselves... ::sigh:: it's so sad...

ANYWAY!.... you aren't fighting a losing battle.... this really isn't a battle... I'm not gonna say what you say is wrong, cause it's not... normally i wouldn't get upset over something said on AIM, but it dealt with my position and status on the board and thats as if he was saying it here....

[B]...well now you've pissed him off...and he's began to spam. heh. I didn't see that one comin' ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Piss him off... he pissed us off.... and he's just stupid for spamming... anyone who spams is stupid... nothing more to it...

And now we have a reason for banning him.. he can stop his 3 year old whining now... he's become the new thimoc.... idiot...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 123bear [/i]
[B]

hmmm so im an idiot for spamming the boards eh??? Well ive got news for you people it aint me. But of course you aint gonna believe me now are we?? I swaer to god it aint me, i aint a spammer. All i am saying is that it aint me, believe me or dont its up to you but i know the truth and it aint me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Tell that to the guy who has your same IP address and Internet provider..... I have proof it was you or someone using your computer.... whether it was you or a friend, it was on your computer, using your internet provider and that all points to you... sorry if it wasn't you, but you should be more careful, cause the same IP and Internet server was used when you posted that "Hmmm an opinion" topic was also used by the spammer... SAME ONE!.... explain that..... till then, the proof stands it was you....

I'm not here too long, so I don't know what is going on. Since you post this thread up, I will share my opinion. I don't know who SSJGoten is, may be I replied some of his thread. I think he's fine and he never done anything to me.

I read the replies, and some of you said that he harass you and sending virus to your computer. He sometimes, interupt your conversation with someone else. I think it's very immature to do that. Even we're online and we don't know who is who, but that doesn't mean that we should try to harass people or do something impolite.

Even SSGoten and I don't know each other and he never do anything that annoy me, but I support what the staff did. They need to do to keep everything in order here. Sometimes, I could get carry away, but not to the point that make people complains. We should be responsible for our action, even on the net.

Ummmm.....I dunno what's going on.......but I have read some posts here and there.....guys...chill....life is too d@mn short for all the nonsense...k....Act right, and others will act accordingly.....I treat all here with respect and love....And even if I argue with you....I squash it quick....So act right and everything will be cool...k:love: :love: :love: :love:

Well, I in no way support what SSJ Goten was doing. Spammers should be banned and never unbasnned. They have a warning and are strictly told not to spam or anything like that. People are lucky you all are forgiving and kind people. With me, you spam your banned for life. Simply because theres a warning about it laid out in front off everyone and being at these boards already gives us evidence that you can read, so theres no excuse for spamming.

However, I think the stuff about what happen over AIM should have been left out of the decision to be banned from the boreds. Afterall, the mods always say to take disputes up on AIM. So like in a trail way with a jury, that evidence should have been dismissed. Banning him from the boards do to something he did elsewhere is not fair and just. Its like getting suspended from school for flicking some guy off at wal-mart.

Im in really no place to make a judgment because I dont know what all happend. Im just saying I dont think its right to include the AIM thing as means for suspension.

But this is just my opinion, feel free to ignore it like the rest of the world :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Well, I in no way support what SSJ Goten was doing. Spammers should be banned and never unbasnned. They have a warning and are strictly told not to spam or anything like that. People are lucky you all are forgiving and kind people. With me, you spam your banned for life. Simply because theres a warning about it laid out in front off everyone and being at these boards already gives us evidence that you can read, so theres no excuse for spamming.

However, I think the stuff about what happen over AIM should have been left out of the decision to be banned from the boreds. Afterall, the mods always say to take disputes up on AIM. So like in a trail way with a jury, that evidence should have been dismissed. Banning him from the boards do to something he did elsewhere is not fair and just. Its like getting suspended from school for flicking some guy off at wal-mart.

Im in really no place to make a judgment because I dont know what all happend. Im just saying I dont think its right to include the AIM thing as means for suspension.

But this is just my opinion, feel free to ignore it like the rest of the world :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Occording to other members it also happened with PM's... but if he is refering to the boards with board member, on AIM, it's still as if he were doing it on the board.. he is just using anothe rmeans of communication.... but he was still talking about the boards, and still refering to what he would do on the boards, or whatever... it all was refering to the boards and with board memebrs thus its as if he was doing it right here on the boards... it would be totally different if it had nothing to do with the boards... but thats not the case here....

Plus he says you, Seifer, were on his side and planning to quote "get rid of me".... for whatever reason... I'd like to hear yor imput... I in no way blame you for anything, I don't believe anything he says... I just wanna know if it was true.... and if it was, why?