OtakuBoards

the horrer of great saiyaman

Trunks02

Videl: Who are you?
Gohan:Dont ever repeat what ur about to say (turns back) I am (turns around) THE GREAT SAIYAMAN!!! lol
¿¿¿¿???? Man that boy be goofy at times.
ANOTHER PART:
GOhan: Maybe you might would like a costume like this one VEgita.
Vegita in SHock: I WOUldnt BE caught dead in that thing.!

i thought that the great saiyaman wuz pretty kewl! i like his costume too! the great saiyaman wuz wut inspired me to create this sn!!! only i wuz gonna put it as greatsaiyagurl or sumpthin or other.... o well! but i thought that he's pretty kewl as the great saiyaman/golden fighter. :cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't like the great saiyaman, he is nowhere near as good as mr satan.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sephiroth, [I]no-one[/I] will [I]ever[/I] be as good Mr Satan. Never.

As for me, I reckon the whole Saiyaman thing was pretty lame. Ridiculous costume too.

c'mon, you guys, give gohan a break. he never had any chance to be anything but a nerd in high school cuz of his d*mn mother. bulma designed the costume anyway, she's also equally to blame.

but i like nerds, i was one. nerds rule. & i liked the 2nd form of the costume better, when he had a turban instead of a helmet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't like the great saiyaman, he is nowhere near as good as mr satan.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Seph is still praising Mr.Satan...LOL...Long live the Afro-Puff!!! Woo-hoo......

Gohan reminds me of myself in high school.....***noticing everyone staring*****...ok...I'll leave now..hehehehehe

But I was not THAT wussy.....I was an intellectual hoodlum...HA!!:laugh: :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Gohan reminds me of myself in high school.....***noticing everyone staring*****...ok...I'll leave now..hehehehehe

But I was not THAT wussy.....I was an intellectual hoodlum...HA!!:laugh: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]O.o Gohan reminds me of no one really... well, no, now that I think of it there's one brainiac kinda guy I know. So ya I guess Gohan reminds me of him :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]O.o Gohan reminds me of no one really... well, no, now that I think of it there's one brainiac kinda guy I know. So ya I guess Gohan reminds me of him :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]:cool: Well I think i can say that me and Gohan are alike in some ways:

1.Fashion(Great Saiyaman Costume)
2.We're both genius'.
3.We both are great fighters.

Hmm.......isn't that intersting...........:cool:

ok, Mr. Satan is completely ridiclulousso he is, as trunks said, the most retarted character in DBZ. But hey, he can cook, so its all good. Now, Saiyaman should be a part of the ginyu force because of his stupid poses and crap. I can't believe that gokou didn't stop him when he was doing some of that stuff and tell him he should start up ginyu's team again. I believe that The Great Saiyaman should die for his horrible fashion sense. I probably wouldn't have cared if he had a diff. costume.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]now that you mention it, he did look and sound alot like a ginyu...
h*ell, maybe that's where he got the idea to act like that. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I could see it now! Gohan and Goten are! The Great Saiya-Force!! *cheesy pose* :D :laugh:[/SIZE]