Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
man gohans a real nerdy geek when he grows up.His still a good fighter through but the great saiyaman **** was just uuuuum.Gohan was way better when he was a kid now his just some geek.
Posted
Videl: Who are you?
Gohan:Dont ever repeat what ur about to say (turns back) I am (turns around) THE GREAT SAIYAMAN!!! lol
¿¿¿¿???? Man that boy be goofy at times.
ANOTHER PART:
GOhan: Maybe you might would like a costume like this one VEgita.
Vegita in SHock: I WOUldnt BE caught dead in that thing.!
Posted
i thought that the great saiyaman wuz pretty kewl! i like his costume too! the great saiyaman wuz wut inspired me to create this sn!!! only i wuz gonna put it as greatsaiyagurl or sumpthin or other.... o well! but i thought that he's pretty kewl as the great saiyaman/golden fighter. :cross:
Posted
I hate the Great Saiyaman! MR SATAN RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS THE BEST!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't like the great saiyaman, he is nowhere near as good as mr satan.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sephiroth, [I]no-one[/I] will [I]ever[/I] be as good Mr Satan. Never.

As for me, I reckon the whole Saiyaman thing was pretty lame. Ridiculous costume too.
Posted
The Great Saiyaman is the best! Well not as good as Satan but still decent!

His funny costume, he weird poses and dances... he is the GREAT Saiyaman after all.... no one is greater than he.

BTW his character is purely for comedic relief
Posted
c'mon, you guys, give gohan a break. he never had any chance to be anything but a nerd in high school cuz of his d*mn mother. bulma designed the costume anyway, she's also equally to blame.

but i like nerds, i was one. nerds rule. & i liked the 2nd form of the costume better, when he had a turban instead of a helmet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't like the great saiyaman, he is nowhere near as good as mr satan.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Seph is still praising Mr.Satan...LOL...Long live the Afro-Puff!!! Woo-hoo......

Gohan reminds me of myself in high school.....***noticing everyone staring*****...ok...I'll leave now..hehehehehe

But I was not THAT wussy.....I was an intellectual hoodlum...HA!!:laugh: :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Gohan reminds me of myself in high school.....***noticing everyone staring*****...ok...I'll leave now..hehehehehe

But I was not THAT wussy.....I was an intellectual hoodlum...HA!!:laugh: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]O.o Gohan reminds me of no one really... well, no, now that I think of it there's one brainiac kinda guy I know. So ya I guess Gohan reminds me of him :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]I hate the Great Saiyaman! MR SATAN RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS THE BEST! [/B][/QUOTE]

They both goofy to me, but I like Mr. Satan better. He make me laugh. :wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]O.o Gohan reminds me of no one really... well, no, now that I think of it there's one brainiac kinda guy I know. So ya I guess Gohan reminds me of him :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]:cool: Well I think i can say that me and Gohan are alike in some ways:

1.Fashion(Great Saiyaman Costume)
2.We're both genius'.
3.We both are great fighters.

Hmm.......isn't that intersting...........:cool:
Posted
ok, Mr. Satan is completely ridiclulousso he is, as trunks said, the most retarted character in DBZ. But hey, he can cook, so its all good. Now, Saiyaman should be a part of the ginyu force because of his stupid poses and crap. I can't believe that gokou didn't stop him when he was doing some of that stuff and tell him he should start up ginyu's team again. I believe that The Great Saiyaman should die for his horrible fashion sense. I probably wouldn't have cared if he had a diff. costume.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]now that you mention it, he did look and sound alot like a ginyu...
h*ell, maybe that's where he got the idea to act like that. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I could see it now! Gohan and Goten are! The Great Saiya-Force!! *cheesy pose* :D :laugh:[/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...