Trunks02 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 man gohans a real nerdy geek when he grows up.His still a good fighter through but the great saiyaman **** was just uuuuum.Gohan was way better when he was a kid now his just some geek.
Subzeroice Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I like him better as teenager, but I don't like him as great saiyaman.
Guest Pikeon Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Videl: Who are you? Gohan:Dont ever repeat what ur about to say (turns back) I am (turns around) THE GREAT SAIYAMAN!!! lol ¿¿¿¿???? Man that boy be goofy at times. ANOTHER PART: GOhan: Maybe you might would like a costume like this one VEgita. Vegita in SHock: I WOUldnt BE caught dead in that thing.!
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]You spelled horror wrong, FYI Gohan, as the Great Saiyaman, is rather frightening. Luckily it's just a phase[/SIZE]
SaiYaNgUrL Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 i thought that the great saiyaman wuz pretty kewl! i like his costume too! the great saiyaman wuz wut inspired me to create this sn!!! only i wuz gonna put it as greatsaiyagurl or sumpthin or other.... o well! but i thought that he's pretty kewl as the great saiyaman/golden fighter. :cross:
Dark Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I don't like saiyamanz style. It's ridiculouz IMO.
Soccer 4 Life Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Although he does act stupid he is a hell of a fighter and i got nothing against his costume!!! [/COLOR] :smirk: Peace!!:smirk:
Sephiroth Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I don't like the great saiyaman, he is nowhere near as good as mr satan....
Guest Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I hate the Great Saiyaman! MR SATAN RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS THE BEST!
Flash Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I don't like the great saiyaman, he is nowhere near as good as mr satan.... [/B][/QUOTE] Sephiroth, [I]no-one[/I] will [I]ever[/I] be as good Mr Satan. Never. As for me, I reckon the whole Saiyaman thing was pretty lame. Ridiculous costume too.
Trunks02 Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 Mr.Satan wins title of the most retarded DBZ character ever followed by Great Gaiyaman in 2nd place then Yajirobe:D
Master G Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Teenage Gohan was the best, there is no one better besides lil ol' gotenks :) Gohan was the coolest character
Transtic Nerve Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 The Great Saiyaman is the best! Well not as good as Satan but still decent! His funny costume, he weird poses and dances... he is the GREAT Saiyaman after all.... no one is greater than he. BTW his character is purely for comedic relief
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 c'mon, you guys, give gohan a break. he never had any chance to be anything but a nerd in high school cuz of his d*mn mother. bulma designed the costume anyway, she's also equally to blame. but i like nerds, i was one. nerds rule. & i liked the 2nd form of the costume better, when he had a turban instead of a helmet.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I don't like the great saiyaman, he is nowhere near as good as mr satan.... [/B][/QUOTE] Seph is still praising Mr.Satan...LOL...Long live the Afro-Puff!!! Woo-hoo...... Gohan reminds me of myself in high school.....***noticing everyone staring*****...ok...I'll leave now..hehehehehe But I was not THAT wussy.....I was an intellectual hoodlum...HA!!:laugh: :devil:
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]Gohan reminds me of myself in high school.....***noticing everyone staring*****...ok...I'll leave now..hehehehehe But I was not THAT wussy.....I was an intellectual hoodlum...HA!!:laugh: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]O.o Gohan reminds me of no one really... well, no, now that I think of it there's one brainiac kinda guy I know. So ya I guess Gohan reminds me of him :D[/SIZE]
Subzeroice Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]I hate the Great Saiyaman! MR SATAN RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS THE BEST! [/B][/QUOTE] They both goofy to me, but I like Mr. Satan better. He make me laugh. :wigout:
Guest gojay Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]O.o Gohan reminds me of no one really... well, no, now that I think of it there's one brainiac kinda guy I know. So ya I guess Gohan reminds me of him :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]:cool: Well I think i can say that me and Gohan are alike in some ways: 1.Fashion(Great Saiyaman Costume) 2.We're both genius'. 3.We both are great fighters. Hmm.......isn't that intersting...........:cool:
Vegitto4 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 ok, Mr. Satan is completely ridiclulousso he is, as trunks said, the most retarted character in DBZ. But hey, he can cook, so its all good. Now, Saiyaman should be a part of the ginyu force because of his stupid poses and crap. I can't believe that gokou didn't stop him when he was doing some of that stuff and tell him he should start up ginyu's team again. I believe that The Great Saiyaman should die for his horrible fashion sense. I probably wouldn't have cared if he had a diff. costume.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 now that you mention it, he did look and sound alot like a ginyu... h*ell, maybe that's where he got the idea to act like that.
Kei Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Great Saiyaman was the worst character next Mr. Satan. And Yajirobi.
Vegitto4 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 My order would be different, but same characters
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]now that you mention it, he did look and sound alot like a ginyu... h*ell, maybe that's where he got the idea to act like that. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I could see it now! Gohan and Goten are! The Great Saiya-Force!! *cheesy pose* :D :laugh:[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts