Dragon Fou Lu Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 ok first off if threads like this are not allowed at Otakuboards i apologise :( but i've just recently made a banner and i want to see what everyone thinks of it :) i have this big sonic craze going at the moment so i thought i would make a banner with sonic in it, so feel free to comment or critiscise :)
Patronus Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [size=1][b]These threads are allowed, I believe. Anyways, it's a very nice banner. 9.7/10. Leh[/b][/size]
juna Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 Of course they are allowed sillies.. ^_^ The banner is very nice. I lke the purple masking and the border, the outer glow bit is a nice touch too. I would have maybe sized the font down a bit, so it wasnt touching Sonic's ear, but that's just me. All in all, I like it. Good job. ^_^
Lord Prozen Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]its a little plain but its still good. i like the backround and how there glowing like that. good job![/size][/color]
Pagan Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 Thats a really nice banner. I love it even though I'm not a real Sonic fan.
klinanime1 Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 That's a pretty good banner, nice and simple
Dragon Fou Lu Posted August 24, 2003 Author Posted August 24, 2003 ok i've made a few changes to this version of the banner :) such as, a new border and the text away from sonic's ear :)
OtakuSennen Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Hm.. I do believe art-related threads [i]are indeed[/i] allowed in the art forum.. ^_^ It's a bit plain, but very clean. I prefer the first one more.. The blue fits Sonic more than the purple, in my opinion. [b]8.2/10[/b]
Desbreko Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 [color=indigo]Hmm, I like the first version more, actually. I like the darker shading, and the pics look a little too big in the second version. Also, the text in the first one goes a lot better with the background, and the border looks better when it's kind of shaded like that. Instead of changing the font/size on the first one, though, I'd either just change "and" to "&" or put "Amy" on a new line below "Sonic." That'd take care of the overlap. Personally I'd go with putting "Amy" on a new line, so it'd look less crowded, and because I just think it'd look better without having to use an & symbol.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now