Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, wha'cha think? I downloaded a trial version of Paint Shop Pro, and I was just experimenting with it. Verrrry basic, this banner is, I might add. :D
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]im not trying to be a jerk but it seems like a pretty bad banner to me. you just took that pic made it smaller put text in the middle and used a mirror thing. im sorry but its pretty bad.:([/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Heh, i kinda like it. In my opinion i think its better then the one you have in your sig right now^_^. Mainly because the pic has good quality and is clear. I think its pretty good, keep working with the program and youll only get better and better.
[/color]
Posted
Heh, it's OK.. It's sorta average, but the quote and picture are a pretty funny part in the series..

At least [b]I[/b] think so.

Well my main beef about it is I really don't like the text.. It doesn't blend well in the pictures, and it's just really out of character, in my opinion..

[b]7.5/10[/b]
Just keep practicing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...