Katana Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 Okay, wha'cha think? I downloaded a trial version of Paint Shop Pro, and I was just experimenting with it. Verrrry basic, this banner is, I might add. :D
Lord Prozen Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]im not trying to be a jerk but it seems like a pretty bad banner to me. you just took that pic made it smaller put text in the middle and used a mirror thing. im sorry but its pretty bad.:([/size][/color]
Shippo Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 [color=darkblue] Heh, i kinda like it. In my opinion i think its better then the one you have in your sig right now^_^. Mainly because the pic has good quality and is clear. I think its pretty good, keep working with the program and youll only get better and better. [/color]
Katana Posted August 24, 2003 Author Posted August 24, 2003 *glomps Shippo* THANK YOU!!!! At least somebody liked it! *hugs Shippo* THANKIE!!!!!!!
klinanime1 Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 It is very basic, but I do all my stuff in paint, SO... It would be nicer if you added a border and did a funky layout or something to the effect...
Heavyblade Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 I like it! It's kinda funny. But Prozen's right it's normal but I'm used to plain after seeing some of the other banners made round these here parts.
OtakuSennen Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Heh, it's OK.. It's sorta average, but the quote and picture are a pretty funny part in the series.. At least [b]I[/b] think so. Well my main beef about it is I really don't like the text.. It doesn't blend well in the pictures, and it's just really out of character, in my opinion.. [b]7.5/10[/b] Just keep practicing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now