otakukev Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 This is a drawing I did a couple days ago to pass away time. It's a dragon on a cliff, with the night sky in the background. I didn't color it or shade it much, because I seem to kill my pics when I do that:bawl: I rather like it. It's one of my better pics, which really isn't saying much.
Lord Prozen Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]wow thats really good! better then i can do anyway. give it some shading and color it and i bet it will look really nice. lol the sky isnt that great though.[/size][/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 [color=indigo]Hehe that's cool^^ I could never draw a dragon in my life. I've tried before but they don't look so good. I wanted to draw a dragon in the background for one of my pics cause he's a weredragon but I couldn't...[/color]
otakukev Posted August 24, 2003 Author Posted August 24, 2003 for the sky I just made a bunch of little dots. They're supposed to be stars. I might try shading it some more, but I'm afraid I'll kill it...
Mina Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 [COLOR=coral]It's good, but the limbs kinda bother me. The hind legs are too small for such a huge creature and the wings look too bunched up together. Most of it is easy enough to fix, so keep working on it. 6/10 [/COLOR]
Katana Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 AH! AH! I saw that pic on a jewelry box before! In fact, it was just last Monday, the 18th, I believe. Me and my parents went to Lake Geneva and went in what we call a "s*it shop". It was a reallly cool box too, and I wanted to get it, but I didn't have enough money... Really good drawing! 8/10
Heavyblade Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 I think it's good but like Mina the hind legs look small. It's pretty good though. 7.9/10
Zen Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 Ummm, i have that original picture framed in my room. I know that you drew it from it. Do you have the picture?
otakukev Posted August 25, 2003 Author Posted August 25, 2003 No, I just made that up. Actually, I got it in Lake Tahoe on a sort of plaque like thingee. I thought it looked cool. As for the limbs, I'm really bad with size...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now