OtakuBoards

Pressure!?!

XC SpydeR

Anyone here ever been pressured into doing something they really dont want to do? And then when they were it wasnt even they're fault to begin with but they were the ones that paid for it?

Well this happenedd to my friend. When he was little he was bribed into sucking a kids penis for a pokemon card. he was like nine or ten. Now he has been going to counsling for 4 years now and has been on prohbation for the same length of time. Now the two kids that bribed him just before this happened had sex right in front of him.
The two were brothers and they didn't have any kind of punishment and i don't think that's right!!!

YOUR **** RIGHT THATS NOT RIGHT! DUDE! What kind of Sick-os do you hang with! Thats freakin' insane! Thatt kid is far too obssesed with Pokemon. Now i know why so many parents wanted to ban it, and i don't blame them for it. Thats way to far! I've done some stuff cuz i was pressured, but it was soemthing like, Kissing my girlfreind for the first time, or going to a pool when i didn't feel like it.

Geez, what kind of kids are these?

[size=1][b]Yes, most likely it would be broadcast.. The news is against Pokèmon. Remember the toys from Burger King? They wanted those things banned so badly. You can say whatever, a nine or ten year old should know better anyways.

Leh[/b][/size]

It is a possibility, but 6 or 7 years ago Pokemon was just starting and none wouldve done somethin like that, not to mension a nine or 10 year old should know better. Come on

Yes there were english PKMN cards 6 years ago but they had just started. Actually, they were probably still being made. Ill have to check on that.

whoa, all that for a pokemon card, damn...that's messed up. ummm...what kind of sickos are you hangin out wit? And it's not right that the other 2 brothers didn't have anykind of punishment. whoa, there are so many things wrong with this story I don't know where to begin......

[FONT=arial]story isn't too hard for me to believe. eager-to-please, naive little kids'll do just about anything if they don't know what they're doing.

that's how some incest happens. some kids aren't actually physically forced, even if they don't want to. and while I'm assuming they'd probably feel more than a little uncomfortable, if it's been going on for awhile they might come to think that that's just the way things were. granted, they'd have to be really young/naive/mixture of both. it's usually once they know better that they manage to do something about it, unless someone else finds out about it first. anywho, hopefully the point I was trying to get across from that mess came out.

as for the two boys not getting any punishment, I imagine there'd have to be some pretty concrete evidence besides just the other boy's word to get them in in trouble.

some of the age details given are a bit iffy. still, I don't have much of an opinion on whether the story's true or not. but I can still see how it would happen, if it's true. there really are some kids who wouldn't know better, for one reason or another. don't know how your friend would've been as clueless as that, but hey, I don't know the guy, so. and for all ya know, he could've lied about it and really known what he was doing the whole time. but yeah, just trying to see things from both sides of the fence.
[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DFantasy [/i]
[B]ok he's 16 now. He was only like 9 or 10 and didn't know any better because his mother had nevr taught him about the human body and right from wrong. So it's not his fault and you don't know the ENTIRE story. [/B][/QUOTE]

I happen to know some very wise 10 year olds ;) . But your lack of prescision /math skills, reveals this for the hoax that this is. You said the kid's been on probation for the same amount of time as therapy. If he went on therapy the same time he was on probation that would be 4 years total, making the kid in question 14. If he was on probation, THEN went on to therapy he would be 18. Honestly, no one goes on probation for sucking dick, he's a minor. You are making this crap up kid. Lets see... You are 14 now, describing an event that happened 4 years ago? I think this may have been blown WAY out of proportion considering your young, yet fertile little minds.

I question the validity of this whole thread. I also question the appropriateness. If we are going to bring up events like "Helping someone and Taking the heat for it", then leave it as that. Don't include some possibly fabricated story for attention purposes.

This sounds very false, whether it is or not doesn't matter though.

What matters here is the fact the kid did it on his own accord. He wasn't forced from what you stated, and well kids are kids and kids do stuff like that, believe it or not.

Second, you can't be put on probation for giving oral sex at 9 years old to someone for a pokemon card. You wrote it as if you meant it that way and quite possibly, thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The counsiling thing I could believe though, but thats not the point.

Third, if he's 16 now and it happened 4 years ago, that doesn't equal 9, Good try though.

Forth, something like this would most likely NEVER be on the news, whoever stated this.

Fifth, this doesn't surprise me, nor is it illegal. For him to give oral at that age for a pokemon card.... I've heard of and seen worse. For the two other kids, brothers or not, to have sex in front of him, well he could always just leave. And incenst, among brothers esspecially, has been on the rise for a while, as well as brother sister incest with younger children. It happens more than you'll ever think. Probably to someone you know too. It's not something that never happens.

Sixth, this topic is just plain stupid anyway. From the way you wrote it, your friend wasn't pressured into anything and seemed to have done everything on his own will. Topic closed for lack of, well.... anything.