OtakuBoards

Football(American)

Meteora

[color=blood red][size=1][i]Who plays football here? I just started playing for my H.S., and its fun. I'm the Quarterback, and when I'm not that im Wide Reciever. Well what position do you play, and do you plan to go Pro in the future. I want to go pro, well tell me what I asked you.[/color][/size][/i]

Well, not anymore, but I used to play in HS. I was an inside linebacker (we ran a 4-4 defense),and I also ran back kick returns. The college practice schedule was far too much for me to do, because of classes and work(work was short lived).

I play Freshman this year. I am a cornerback and running back. Im one of the smallest on my team but they put me at running back because of my speed. I am really fast :). Well no, I dont plan on going pro for football, I want to go pro for either basketball or baseball if I do go pro in a sport.

I just joined football this year. I'm in the 8th grade and it's very fun. As a matter of fact, i just got back from a practice 10 minutes ago. My coach loves to just make us do continuos 40 yard sprints, but that's good for us. at the moment, i'm practicing in the position of Right Tackle but that might change. Good luck to everybody who joins!

I used to play football with friends, but never on a team thing... I simply couldn't do the practice crap.

If I did play I would be on defense. I would have it no other way. Probably playing a safety since I tend to be good at reading passes from the quarterback and catching passes. I used to do it all the time at school when we'd play for fun or with friends.... It's something I wouldn't mind doing.

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]YEah the practice part is really hard. We have practice in the morning and afternoon till school starts, then when that happens we have to practice from like 2:30(school ends) till like 7:00. Its going to be tough.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I admire girls who play football. My Junior year we were at an away game and the homecoming Queen was a football player. And she was wearing a jersey. My oldest sister always said she was going to play football. She's the biggest of us all...really tall, and always beating people up. Yeah, she would have been a great football player...heh.[/color][/size]

There isn't a girls football league in my town, but there is this football game held between the high school junior and senior girls every year. It's actually the biggest game of the town. It's fun because by the time my sister makes it to there, she'll be huge (literally). Right now, she's 5' 8" 150 lbs. and going into the 8th grade.

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Yeah I think the same as you Queen Asuka. I also think girls who play football are pretty cool. They are playing a mans game, and succeding that earns my respect. My friend Anna was going to play on my team this year, but she changed her mind because she said, she isnt that tough. I think she is wrong, she is incredibally tough. Well anyways Girls who play football hold a place in my book.[/color][/size][/i]

I'm playing this year for my junior high. I'm Wide reciever and Runningback. It's Pretty sad that I'm the only girl who is playing . I wonder why guys think that they are better at the sport than girls are. I'm the fastest on my team and a good kicker Usually in games , I'm always the target of getting tackled. I swear if it wasnt for me being on the track team , I'd be implanted into the football field at my school. But Yeah Football is a great sport... I just wish Guys would grasp the concept that girls *CAN* play as well as them and maybe even better

Guest King_Cloud690
I used to play 1st string Offensive Tackle and 1st string Defensive Tackle! I personally wished for Guard tho on Defense cuz Its easier to sack em! But I do not think that I will go pro but it is a fun thing to do! I love beaten up on my own QB at practice! :lol: Its great! When we scrimmage I sack him alot! The coach always tells me to stop right b4 I hit him but I make up exscuses like I tripped! :lol:

I would love to play football, cept I'm a girl. I played in grade school;(not in anything "organized") i was a pretty good receiver and safety.
I like to watch it and stuff, too.
oh and I had this dream I played football for the Falcons, I think I was a punter? weird....

:therock: