Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] *sigh*


I got so into art I forgot about reality. That and Harry Potter. ^_^

BTW, isn't there a hobby subject like six topics below this one?[/color][/size]
Guest Backdoor.Trojan
Posted
My hobbies i'm mostly into sports.
Posted
Yes, there is. However, it's closed, because it was quite ancient.

Though, I imagine if Sara had known [i]this[/i] topic would arise now, she probably wouldn't have closed that one.

It doesn't matter, though.

My hobbies consist of: God's work, hanging out with my friends, and cars.

Oh yes, and moderating OL here at OtakuBoards.

-Justin
Posted
I like to draw, watch anime, read, read manga, video games, and computers. I forge tthat I'm actually in a world when I do some of that stuff.

It's really quite amusing.
Posted
I have lots of hobbies...

Besides posting on 5 different forums (including this one now), I watch anime (of course), play with magic cards, read books (usually fantasy based), write random computer codes and websites (deleting them later cause they're useless), and spending time thinking up random stupid things (like The ULTIMATE Muffin and The ULTIMATE Pancake, and the history of the world with cheese, monkeys, and muffins. I like muffins.)

Oh, and btw I'm new. Hi.
Posted
[color=navy][i] Posting on forums is definatly one. Also writing. Currently I am writing what I plan on being a book. Quite enjoyable and relaxing. I also play Final Fantasy games, if you'd count that as a hobby.
~Matto[/color][/i]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson] I would have to say that some of my hobbies are:
Going To church.
Playing PS 2 Games.
Getting on the Internet.
Posting alot on forums.
And of course ANIME![/size][/color]
Posted
I have plenty of things to keep me busy now that I'm in High School, mainly homework/studying and stuff. When I am not slaving away, I have tons of other things to do.

I play GCN, although the only game I have in Wind Waker (which I'm [i]almost[/i] done with. ^__^) I still play quite a bit. I'm planning on buying Super Smash Bros. Melee and Metroid Prime/Fusion pretty soon, I can't wait.

Then, there is my PS2, I have quite a few more games for this one. Frequency and THPS4 are the only ones that I am still working on completing though. I'm so close to beating THPS4, it's going to be a big accomplishment for me when I complete [b]everything[/b].

Skating is a rather big part of my life as well. I don't skate nearly as much as I used to, but the passion is still there.

Other than that there is TV (Anime/Shows/Movies), Music, Computer, and just hanging out with friends. I'd like to think I live a pretty full and happy life. ^__^
Posted
i like sports very much, i play piano for very very long time, i collect many things... i read alot, specialy science fiction and fantasy, i play lots of computer, watch as much anime as i can... i alos played some basketball and hockey, and tennis table well basicly... i like sports alot...
Guest Chris Cowhick
Posted
My hobbies include....regular band and Jazz band.
I also play tennis.
Guest Amarant
Posted
I have 3 main hobbies;
Skateboarding
watching anime
playing final fantasy
And thats all i do lol.:excited: :excited: :excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Yes, there is. However, it's closed, because it was quite ancient.

Though, I imagine if Sara had known [i]this[/i] topic would arise now, she probably wouldn't have closed that one. [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=arial][size=1]I just can't win, can I?

I enjoy words. I read dictionaries in my spare time. I take word roots aand make up new words with interesting definitions. I read baby name books, and read about the etymology of names.

I also write letters, memorize poetry when the urge arises, and compose rants of varying length and subject.

I'm in the Drama club at school, and much of my free time is spent hanging out with the friends I've made through drama.

I also draw. Tis fun.[/size][/FONT]
Posted
Bleh, I have a few hobbies...
Video games(OHHHHHHH yeah!)
drawing
the computer and all of it's wonders
collecting anime/manga stuff
watching anime
reading manga
and also making my own little short manga stories
I used to have a stamp collection... but due to my bad memory of where I put things... it got lost.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...