OtakuBoards

Kurookami High School: Where Sanity Is Rare

erinzyger

OOC: I'm sorry I wasn't here. And I want to thank the people who filled in for me. T_T Your so nice.....T_T

As Suzuki walked down the hall alone, she saw an open locker. "Hhhhmmmm..................Should I look?Naaaa." Suzuki said as she closed it. Just then she see's Ars. He walks by very quit.

"Where are you going?" Suzuki asked as she grabbed his collar. "Uuhhmm........No where!?" Ars said. "That was very nice of what you did for Aiko." "What!? How did you know!?" "I have my ways." "You won't tell her will you!!??" "No." "Thank you."

"You can. When your ready." Suzuki said letting go of him and walking away. He stared at her and then walked away. Suzuki stopped in the hall. Staring at her locker. It was ajar. "What the!?" She looked and saw a note. "Oh no. Not me too" Suzuki sighed.

It read: "I'm no one, yet I'm someone." "What? Okay, whatever." Suzuki said closeing her locker. She walked down the hall somemore and entered the Gym were she saw Suziki.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ars was beating himself up inside,' how did someone find out?' he thought as his inner self continued punching itself. He had told no one what he thought or who he liked for that matter, he had never told anyone at all any of his feelings. ' Feelings just make you weak. Master said I must never let my feelings cloud my thoughts ( at this time an old man enters Ars' mind, the old man is Sensei, and starts beating Ars' inner slef with a paper fan )'

Ars continues to walk, not watching where he was going when he ran into Eli Harris, the Digital Starlight member and the boy he saw Aiko talking to before he ran away.

" Sorry," mumbled Ars, his mind still on the down spiraling events of the day.

" Its no prob," replied Eli," hey you're Ars aren't you, I recognized your face from the drawing that Aiko had done, it was a real good likeness of you except for the hearts all over ......" and with that Eli quickly shut his mouth, he realized that he had just said too much.

Ars' mind quickly began to race as he left Eli with a word and headed towards the arena, he just had to steal that picture somehow and get a good look at it.

"Hmmmmmmmmm it seems their feelings are mutal. This is gonna be interesting.....good thing I'm practicing my climing upside down stragy today...and my spying stragy too. Oh I'm so evil!" Suziki muttered to herself as she watched Eli running down the hall as to not makeanymore slips. Then she thought to herself "Interesting now I'M getting a secret admirrer too. Oh well They'llshow when they show....ani't gonna let get to me tho." and with that she hung upside down so that Ars now knew he was not alone. " Man you had quite someday didn't ya?" suziki saidwith an exspessenless look on her face. Ars jumped up about two feet in the air from the shock that he was not alone. "Whoa! you almost gave me a heartattack back there!" he yelled at her. "What are you doing up there anyway?" Suziki jumped down with a spin and did a perfect 10. "Well what can I say to me free period=training. so while I'm roaming arond the school upside down I come across someone at my friends loker toss something in and run away. So then after a quick conversation with her I follow you here and see Eli."She explained as Ars stared at her. "Whoa you move fast." Ars said with his mouth hanging open. Consideing all she said happened in less than five minutes he was right. "yeah well plus i hack into the security camras all the time so I know whats going on. But don't worry I won't tell anybody, I mean Akio already knows its you she just won't admit it....Oh crap got to go to the training room I have only an hour before for practice! bye!" Suziki said and with that she vanished. "Well I guess I'll go too now...."Ars mumbled to himself as he went to the tower.

Rue once again sighed as he walked out of her office, but before Ars and he had went their seperate ways, he quickly snacked his wooden katana away and put it on his belt. His belt was like a samurai's obi, something used to hold their swords in place," I'm happy I didn't get in trouble, but in some ways I think I should of," mutter the young samurai to himself as he kept walking.

He had forgotten which classroom he had to go to, opening a few doors only to see that it wasn't the real one. This school was basically huge, and the thought of holding a fight tournament reminded him of a story that his older brother had told him. How he went to a school where they held a tournament and his team always won.

His oldest brother was a strong man, no one that should be messed with. He was the one who basically taught him the basics and advancements of fighting. While his other brother taught him about tactics and other things like that.

" YOUR SLACKING!!," screamed the sensei in Ars' head," how could you let people see you like that, I trained you better..." Ars wasn't listening, however his inner self was being beated now with a wooden katana like Rue's.

Ars was still spinning with all the happenings of the day, they were spiraling though his head so fast that he couldn't gasp at any of them, so many things at one time was seriously doing some mental damage to him. he was so lost in his own thoughts that he walked right by the arena five times before remembering that he had to go in and even then still fuzzy on why. Then when he saw Aiko climbing up to the announcers chair he remembered why he was there. But by this time he the first nights fight was about to begin and he wouldn't dare interupt Aiko while she was annnouncing.

So he sat down, waiting for the rest of his team to arrive so that they could view this match together and come up with a nice strategy for when they faced the winner, all the time while Sensei continued his lecture and beating him with a stick.

Nariko sighed again, feeling someone tap her. She turned around, seeing Aoi again. "Yes?"

"Um, how about we go and train? There's nothing interesting to do here...bore." she looked at Aoi, smirking suddenly.

"Alright...I guess what I have to do can wait." she replied, taking the Fight Club's bandana that she wrapped around her hand and tied it around her head, getting a few looks from the people gathered there. Seeing her group, she walked out of the arena, brushing past Michael roughly. Her smirk widened, her eyes glowing eerily with enjoyment as she walked out of the door.

[i]He got the message....[/i] she thought, folding her arms. [i]Good...[/i]

Aoi stared at Nariko as she walked passed Michael. She really didn`t understand the whole crush thing. Aoi begain lifting weights and wondred why Nariko was wearing the fight club banner around her head. She wanted to ask but thought that she shouldn`t bother.

"Man, weight tranning is complicated but my body is looking good. Now I should practice my moves next."

With that Aoi pulled out her dagger and practiced punching and kicking while she held her dagger in her hand.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
OCC:Thanks avalon for taking over for me.

" Why do you do that......" Suzuki said looking at Suziki. "What?" Suziki looked at Suzuki. "Hang on the wall......" "Why do you always skip 4th period!?" Suziki said eyeing Suzuki. "Thats none of your bussness." Suzuki said walking away.

"Weird girl........But great fighter...." Suziki said watching her walk down the hall.

"Geez, soon I will be able to know where I am going in this school, it'll be as if I were sparring some...bo....dy...?" Rue blinked a few times as he had opened a door but didn't know where it lead to, but in this room were two girls (Nariko and Aoi) that he hadn't seen before.

Well of course he hadn't seem them, this was his first year. How could he be side-tracked to come into the room with only two girls when he wanted to find the tournament area. The thought of he walking into the girls locker room came to mind , had he passed through the girls locker room and came to this place!?

Sigh a bit, he put his hands forward and laughed nervously, he could feel these girls fighting spirits and they were high compared to his own that he always tries to hide," Uhh, if this is a place only for women I'm sorry," he says before getting ready to turn around, he was hoping one of them wouldn't ask him to spar.

[COLOR=blue]
"Training for the fight?"
[I]Aoi turned around in surprise at the voice and saw a girl putting her purple hair into a ponytail.[/I]
"I'm Iris, from Digital Starlight. I'll be fighting your team tonight."
[I]Iris wanted to shake hands, but Aoi just stared at her.[/I]
"You don't talk much, do you? Well, see you at the tournament."
[I]Iris walked out of the room, leaving Aoi alone to do her training.[/I]

[I]Eli walked through the empty hallways, deep in thought. It was almost time for the tournament to start and his other teammates still weren't here.
"Are they even going to show up?" He thought.
He stopped at the sound of one of the school doors opening. He walked over to two teenagers who had just got out of the rain.
After he put his hood down, the younger one noticed Eli staring at them.[/I]
"Hey, Eli! Sorry that we're late."
"Know, you're not late, Jack. You almost were though. What happened and where's Iris?"
[I]The taller teenager shook hands with Eli.[/I]
"I had some car trouble. And Iris said she was going to 'check out the competition'. She shouldn't be long."
"Sorry to hear that, Silas. I'll go tell Aiko that you guys are here. Don't worry about the fight tonight, just have fun."
[I]They nodded and Eli walked away to tell Aiko that his team was now ready for the tournament.[/I]
[/COLOR]

The wind blew through the empty schoolyard. A girl with brilliant red hair stood in the middle of the cement, holding her bag close to her. However, rather than making a beeline for the schooldoors, the girl walked down the steps and down into the basement of the school, where she took the ramshakle elevator to the topmost floor: the attic/clocktower.

"Look, all I'm saying is that with Ojiro-san gone, we have to work to keep up the KNIGHTS name. We can't have you going around stealing stuff. It just isn't with the-"

"Ah screw the code. I was just messing around, that's all." The elevator gate creaked shut with a spectacular squeal. Ars and Rue stood up, readied for a fight.

"What, you're going to attack your own leader?"

"Ojiro-san?"

"Rendea?! Where the hell have you been?"

Rendea Ojiro: The Red Tsunami. She had a slender face with lots of brilliant red hair in a ponytail. She wore a large black sweatshirt and tight pants. She smiled weakly at Ars and Rue. "You been keeping up our honor, boys?"

"Hai!" Rue said immediately. "Where did you go this time?"

"A week's suspension for fighting in the halls. My mom shipped me off to cheerleading camp again." The guys winced.

"Sorry to hear that." Ars sighed.

"Who are we fighting first?"

"Those odd card people." Rue said, consulting the calendar nailed to a wooden beam.

"They threatened Aiko." Ars' mouth got very tight.

"Well, then, we'll just have to win, ne?" Renie set her bag down and brought out her staff. "Training begins now, have at me!"

Aoi wondered why Iris came to check out the competition.

"What`s the use, it`s not like they`re going to win anyway.Well anyway I wonder what I am going to do after the big fight?

I wonder if I should watch the fight tomorrow, I`ll go ask Noriko and see if she wants to watch the fight tomorrow."

Aoi went to the locker room and changed out her tranning clothes and put on a white tank top and blue jeans with slippers. Also she decided not to tie her hair up. She left the locker room to try and find Noriko.

"I bet she`s probably flirting with that Michael guy. Oh well."

"Actually, I'm right here." Nariko replied, stepping out from the shadows. "I have no use to talk to Michael right now...much less, flirt with him."

Aoi looked at her, "So I take it that you heard what I said."

"Everything." she replied, looking at her. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Aoi felt kind of stupid knowing that Noriko heard what she said but she tried not to show how silly she felt.

"Hey, Noriko, are you going to watch the torument matches tomorrow?

Noriko looked at Aoi for a minute and the answered."Hmm, I am not sure, I`ll think about it."

Aoi waited for Noriko to answer.

[COLOR=blue]

Mrs. M continued to sit in her office as the noises outside dwindled for a bit and then raised again to a familiar level. It seems many of the teams were practicing before their fight tonite and a few were having disagreements.

She didn't care. She just stayed in her office and cleared her mind the best way possible. She needed to do that in order to be fair-minded at the tournament that night. So inside her office she turned off the lights, closed the blinds and turned on her hidden radio. Playing was trance music, not only did it get her calm but it got her syked. She had to be both and this was the only was, besides driving. She turned it to a ver loud level and it almost drowaned out the noises from outside her offices. But she could ignore them now.

She sat ack in her chair and got an ice cold soda from a fridge behind her desk. As she sat there she kicked her feet up and began to sing a few of the sons out loud. Trying harder to drown out the people outside. The minutes seemed to slow down in her mind and she no longer sung she just listened.

But before she got completely relaxed she remembered one more thing. She had to meet with Aiko before the tournament started and decided to go ahead and get ready so that she may meet Aiko at the Arene.

" So mich for total peace," she said to herself as she rose from her chair and grabbed the referee uniform from behind the door.
[/COLOR]