Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
He's the most annoying thing i'v ever seen!! i'd rather have mr. satan than Puar!!! he has this lil weak voice, and is always complaining.. i nearly broke my t.v. watching the saiyan saga cuz all he did was complain...

~[I]back to posting![/I]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Why Roshi...he is the creator of the Kamehameha. Why Mr .Satan...he's hilarious. Kuiririn is a little ****. All he does is die and shudder in fear...
Posted
[B]It's obviously Goku u stupid stupid ppl...I mean, tha hair's gotta go!(when he's normal I mean) How can u guys alla yas, miss out the main character?
Main characters r always so stupid an fat an pongy, an did I mention stupid?
Oooooh, Brolly hates him w/ a 'passion'...man, Brolly's cool. He knows who ta hate an when..[/B]
Guest Electrickid
Posted
I hate Babidi's henchman Spotivitch.:mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Electrickid [/i]
[B]I hate Babidi's henchman Spotivitch.:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

That's cause he beats Videl. O n by d way u should get an avatar Davida.jk
Guest Gohan_MasankoZ
Posted
I hate VEGETA!! ( Until he becomes good, blows up, and all that crap )
  • 1 year later...
Posted
Ok i can see we have ALOT of constructive critisim going on in here hun :laugh:

Well I think every character in the DB series has a place somewhere...But if i had to pick my least fav it would be Yaji...while he DID cut off vegetas tail he doesnt do much else. Just kinda hangs around the tower and being lazy...Maybe if he contributed abit more to the story lines i could actually like the poor fat bastard :p
Posted
Due to the fact that no one is really gonna reply to this message due to it being more than 4 months old, and got all of the replies its possibly gonna get, this topic is now closed.

Please, dont bring back topics thats more than 2 months old. Thank you.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...