OtakuBoards

Prozens animated avatars

Lord Prozen

[color=teal]Moderator approved double post. Multiple spam has been deleted in this thread. -Syk3[/color]

[color=royalblue]heh thanks. well i made a mario one....lol dont ask why i made him doing that i just thought it was funny. lol well heres mario![/color]

[color=teal]Moderator approved double post. Multiple spam has been deleted in this thread. -Syk3[/color]

[color=royalblue]well i cant really think of anything to make but i did make this one. its just gomen doing a little moon walk off the screen. nothing great. im sorry i just cant think of anyting good but i hope i'll have somthing better next time.:([/color]

[color=darkblue][size=1]I like them alot. The Link one seems to be my favorite one right now. I don't know why, it's just that I bet no one would ever have thought of Link doing that! >< Nice job on that one.

Just a couple of things though. On the last few ones, they seem to get very glitchy-like. They skip a page or sumfin, I don't know what it is exactly. It seems to move around alot, try to center it, or just make the size of it all bigger.

Other then that, I think they are very good Avi's! I hope to see more characters in some! ^___^

-Lan[/color][/size]

[color=darkred][size=1]Hahah Pretty cool man, The backgrounds Are neat too, and the animation is smooth, But bulk up the size to 80x80 they seem a little small to me. Other than that cool, there funny also very nice hahaha[/color][/size]

You'll notice that this thread is considerably smaller. All of the spam that was floating around has been taken care of now, but I opted out of closing the thread because I didn't want LP to suffer because of what everyone else has been doing. Let me make this perfectly clear: when you go to post something in an art thread, be sure to read previous posts beforehand in case you are asking a question that has already been asked. Otherwise, please put such things into your post as why you like or dislike the image, what they are good at, what they could improve on, and basically comments and critique that will fuel discussion, rather than just saying "wow, nice, I like it," which even in an extended form is going to mean the same thing. Thanks.

-Syk

[color=royalblue]well thanks for not closing my thread.:) anyway i got another one here. its another Mario one lol. dont ask me what Marios holding, they could be anything! they could be potions, bags, drugs, whatever you want them to be. well here it is, hope you like it![/color]

Hey thats pretty cool! Hey Thanks for making a wonderful avatar for me to steal!

[b](Editors note: By "steal," HammerBlade means "make his own cool animated avatar." HammerBlade does not make any claims to the copyrights of this avatar, or the fact that he deserves it more than anybody else in the world because he is cooler than Lord Prozen, who should bow down to him because he is a worm comapred to HammerBlade. Nope, not at all.)[/b]

My rating for this avi? 7/10.

I only gave it a 7 because the animation is kind of well...a bit too fast. Make another avi, but this time, I'd like to see some DBZ sprites fighting any 8-bit sprite. That would be pretty funky/funny/death!

(Editors OTHER note: By "death," HammerBlade means "incredibly cool".)