OtakuBoards

Do you believe in ghosts?

Fyxe

I believe in ghosts.I've even had encounters(if you could call them that)Nearly every night. When it's dark and I'm alone I see them out of the corner of my eye.When we were visiting one of my relatives new house, I took a picture of their dog sitting in front of the house. When it was developed there was a light on in the attic, and there was a girl in the front yard. The freaky thing is that it didn't get electricity in the attic, and you could see right through the girl.

Guest King_Cloud690
Well me personally.....I have nevver had an encounter although i do believe in ghosts! My mom sort of likes to do that horoscope stuff and likes to do stuff involving spirits! Well one night she told me tha she actually felt herself travel out of her body and into like a spiritual world! Well the spiritual world was still her house but she could see her body! She was standing right in front of it! Well anyways she said that that night she saw someone down the hallway! It was a little boy that was looking for sometin! But everytime she walked closer he would get farther away! Then she finally started to get close to him but she ended up back in her body again!

Guest DJStawyS
i kind of believe in ghost but kind of don't since the tv shows play all those scary kinds of shows showing these people at night testing if the rumors are true of some place is hunted or not.

I beleive in ghosts... To an extent. I beleive that spirits can go wherever they want but they are invisible unless you are clairvoyant or if they're giving you some kind of sign or message. My family is very spiritual (well, not my dad) and beleives in seeing auras and all that "new age crap."

[quote]Well one night she told me tha she actually felt herself travel out of her body and into like a spiritual world! Well the spiritual world was still her house but she could see her body! She was standing right in front of it![/quote] She might've been astral travelling. When you astral travel, your spirit leaves your body and can freely go exploring wherever they want. They can float, walk, take on other forms, and even pass through the past and future. All this time your spirit is still attatched to your body by a silver string. If you have to wake up for some reason or something wakes you up itself, you immediately snap back into your body. The string doesn't break on its own, but I guess if you're killed in your sleep then the string is severed and your spirit floats off to reincarnate.
If you have dreams that you are flying or the world around you is VERY real then you could be astral travelling.

Whoa... I got [i]way[/i] off topic.

Guest Hikaru14
I believe in ghosts. my friends house definantly has a spirit in it....freak stuff happens there...I mean really freaky. My friend brought a ouija board over and we used it and like it said weird stuff (and I know my friend wasn't pushing it).But like Sometimes you see this little girl stand in front of her mothers room and her mother wakes up and sees this little girl in the hallway all the time but my friend is usaully at my house..but this is not the freaky stuff this is the normal stuff.

It's amazing how Santa can fit in my *closed* chimney and still leave presents! *_*

Anyway, I've never seen a ghost, but I hear them. This tends to happen when I'm alone in my livingroom. I'm on the computer, happily typing away while listening to music through earphones. The next minute, I hear someone sitting on the couch. I turn around; no one is there. So I go back to my business. Then I hear someone messing with the stereo and turning on the TV (these things are to my left and right). I stop and a minor chill runs down my back... that's my usual case and I shrug it off like it's nothing.

But this one time (in band camp, LOL), I think I was working on an essay and I could've sworn someone was calling out my name! I looked to the my left because that was where it came from; NO ONE WAS THERE! So I shut down everything and ran to my room! *sheepish grin*

Oh yeah, this is my first post! *does a happy dance* I'm Flava. Nice to meet you all! ^_^ I'll try my best to stop by, but since I'm back in school, it'll be hard to juggle schoolwork and this. ^^;;

Later!

I too believe in ghosts. Once at my uncles house we were in the computer room with the door closed. Well, after about 10 minutes A VERY VERY LOUD BANG CAME RIGHT TO THE DOOR............. so I opened the door and a shoe was laying right in front of it and it was thrown all of about 20 yards!!!!!!!!! Also, in my house, I too have a friendly ghost. At first we weren't but we are now. When I first found out about him it was about 3:00 am (ok i have a custom stereo with about 1500 watts, 3 subwoofers, 2 amps and 8 speakers in my room). So guess what he did.......... turned it on and blared it all the way up to 40. knocked about every picture in my house off the wall and almost completeley cracked my window(they're not very strong). Well now were friends because in some weird way I did something for him(not going to get into details my post is already to long). Now when i want him to turn on my comp, turn on muh lights, or prepare my toothbrush or turn on my fan or get me muh shoes, he does it for me and its really cool. He even helps out my lil sis and my mom.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matto Tradagen [/i]
[B][color=navy][i]

Even if it was before, why does it matter? This one is here now. The one you're talking about is probably very, very old and forgotten.
Anyhow, about ghosts, maybe i'll expand on the ending comment of my last post, which was:

[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

It only died two weeks ago people!! Dude, read some rules. :rolleyes: I don't care if it's locked of not! It had the very same title!! I hate to sound like the big ol' meanie here but...
And I just saw a doudle-poster person on here too! Ever heard of editing?! ::sighs::
yup, all these people who joined because they saw it on Cartoon Network. Just like we said, it would come to happen.
o.O

Edit: sorry, that doudle poster was two people with the same avatar, sorry about that one